I'll Be Waiting. (John Seed X Reader)

(Warning: Story about past abuse)

I screamed at the top of my lungs,
I begged and begged,
but he didn't listen.
John grabbed my chin and made me look at him
"Shh...Deputy (Y/n), you're supposed to be strong remember?"
I felt a tear roll down my cheek
"T-that story you told..About your parents beating you till all you could only say 'yes'..." John let go of my chin and leaned against the table that sat next to me and crossed his arms "What about it?"
I closed my eyes
"I k-know exactly how that feels..." I heard John grab a chair and sit down in front of me "How?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him "I had been dating this guy named Ryan, he treated me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world and after a year of us being together I moved in with him..." I blinked away some tears remembering everything.
"After I moved in...He became someone completely different. He started to talk down to me" John leaned forward "what would he say to you?" I looked up thinking about his question "He would tell me that I was pathetic and how I was ruining everything...And whenever I would get upset he would say 'So you're gonna cry now? Just pack your shit and get out of my house' and him saying that would make me cry even harder" I let out a small laugh "He would hold me and tell me that he was so sorry and that he loved me...I was so stupid for thinking that he was telling me the truth" I looked at John and he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms "And then about two months later I found out that I was pregnant...I was gonna leave him, but I think he found the pregnancy test" John tilted his head "What makes you think he found it?" I sighed "because the next night he asked me to marry him...I said No and he got really mad, he hit me so I slapped him and he grabbed a plate and smashed it against my head. I fell onto the floor and he kneeled down next to me" I leaned as close to John as I could "And said 'So is that a No or a Yes' I tried to stop myself from crying because I worried that I had lost the baby. I told him 'Yes Ryan, I'll marry you'....The night before your wedding you're not supposed to see your significant other...So the night before the wedding I got one of his friends to tell me what room he was in" I took a deep breath and leaned back in my seat "I went to his room and put a pillow over his face....after I knew that he was gone I sat on the bed and just looked at him...I found out a second later that his 'best man' was in the room as well and he called the cops and got me arrested" I let out a chuckle "I ended up on trial for murder, but luckily I know enough about the law that I can defend myself in court" John looked confused "What happened with your baby..." I looked to the side "My mother has custody of her..." John got up from his chair and untied me. I got confused "W-what are you doing?" John grabbed my hands and helped me stand up "I'm letting you go..." I shook my head and looked up at him "Why?" John placed a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiled "Because you confessed to one of your greatest sins..." He walked me past his men and to the front door "Now...Deputy (Y/n), you go back to your 'resistance' and if you ever want to come back and confess again...I'll be right here"
I smiled "But even if you don't want to...I'm sure that we'll see each other again" John kissed my cheek and I walked started to walk away.
Maybe I will go back...

The End.