Burn, Baby Burn. (Sharky Boshaw X Reader)

(Requested By)
Sharky_Boshaw

I flopped down on the couch and looked over at the clock on the wall.

3:25 p.m.

Maybe I should go for a walk and and see if that helps cure my boredom. I think to myself while standing up I reach over and grab a jacket, my pistol and head out the door. After about thirty minutes of walking through the woods I start to hear something. Is that music? I thought to myself. I keep on walking in the direction of the sound, I stop to listen for a second. But it's not even the weekend yet, why is someone blasting music so loudly on a weekday? I start to walk faster. I stop when I get through the trees. Is that smoke? I look around and see a man standing on the roof of a trailer, holding a flamethrower. What is going on? I think as I walk over to the trailer. "Hey!" I shout up to him, and he doesn't hear me. I walk around the trailer and find a spot to climb up on. "Hey!" I shout again and he pointed the flamethrower at me. "You'll never take me alive! Oh, you're not here to mess with me? Cool, sorry." He scratched the back of his neck and held out his hand. "I'm Charlemagne Victor Boshaw...but you can just call me Sharky." I let out a slightly nervous laugh.
"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)...What's going on here?" Sharky put his arms out. "Welcome to the Disco Inferno, it's my special place where I can just be me without the prying eyes of my P.O. or witnesses or law enforcement types. Here is where I am free to unleash my fire and mayhem in a pants free, consequence free environment. I have pants on now, yes. But who know what the next half hour, fourty-five minutes hold." He smirked and winked at me. "Got a sweet-ass sound system rigged for 110 decibels of the hottest music ever created. Every time I crank it up man, those dipshit cult angels, they just come runnin' and I can't tell if they love it or hate it, but I'm telling you it's sure fun to melt their faces off." He chuckled. "But don't worry man the angels, they're already brain dead, I'm just givin' them a glorious send off to Disco heaven man," Sharky pointed at me. "You wanna help?" I put my hands up and laughed. "Why not! It sounds like fun to me." Sharky smiled.
"It's good fun, man.
I promise not to tell anyone, we don't even  have to wear pants or nothing. I supply the music and I use the flamethrower to make'em dance. And you use your...I don't know whatever it is you got, but let's burn this mother down!" Sharky reached over to the speaker and started the music. I turned around and saw the cult angels start running towards us, I aimed at one of them and
shot it in the head...

~Time Skip~

After a few hours of flame throwing and Disco fun, Sharky and I were laying down in the grass just talking and laughing. "...And then I said 'It's called a sense of humor, you should get one.' Man, the look on his face..." I turned on my side and propped myself up on my elbow. "You really said that to your parole officer?" Sharky laughed and nodded his head. "Yep...it was great.." I turned and layed down on my back again and turned my head to look at him. "You're weird." Sharky's smile shifted into a slight frown. "Sorry..." I sat back up again and faced him. "N-no...I meant it as a compliment" His expression softened and we sat in silence for a minute. I pointed at his right forearm. "You have a tattoo?" Sharky looked at his arm, sat up and lifted his sleeve. "Yeah, I've had it for quite some time now. What'd you think?" I ran my fingers over the flames on his arm and smiled. "It's really cool..." I sighed. "I've always wanted to get a tattoo." Sharky put his sleeve back. "Why haven't you gotten any?" I shrugged. "I haven't been able to come up with something that I would really wanna get...Do you know what time it is?" Sharky let out a chuckle. "I have no idea, but I'm starving." I laughed. "Yeah, same." Sharky looked over at me "You wanna come back to my place and get something to eat?"
I nodded happily and smiled.
"I would absolutely love to."

The End.