Puppy (Jacob Seed X Reader)

Requested By

Dalover10

"Jacob!" I call out trying to catch up with him "Yeah?" Jacob said turning around "What's up" I scratched the back of my neck "Someone just informed me that a few days ago one of the judges had a litter of puppies and they want us to go decide what we want done with them" Jacob had a stern expression on his face "We want them trained" He said obviously stressed. I sighed "that's what I told them, but they insist on us checking them out..." Jacob rolled his eyes "Okay, let's go"

~Time Skip~

Jacob and I got out of the truck and a lady walked up to us "S-sir she had the puppies over here" she motioned to a shed "if you would just fallow me..." She said, I could tell that she was afraid of Jacob. I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled "Thank you, miss" she walked us over to the shed "You can go now" Jacob said to the lady, she just nodded her head and left. I kneeled down to the puppies "They're so adorable.." Jacob kneeled down next to me "Yeah... I guess" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You know you don't always have to keep up your 'tough guy' thing,
it's just me here"
Jacob sighed and started to pet one of the puppies "I guess they're pretty cute" I smiled and nudged him "I think that one likes you" Jacob let out a chuckle when one of the puppies started to lick his hand. "Jacob...I know you might not want to..But can we-" Jacob cut me off "Yes, we can keep him" I giggled happily and stood up, Jacob picked the puppie up and we walked out of the shed. "We're going to keep this one, just train the others" Jacob said to one of the men, We got into the truck and went home.

~Later That Night~

I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth thinking about what we could name the puppy "Hey Jacob, what do you think about naming him Ares?" I waited for a minute "Jacob?..."
I stepped out of the bathroom to see Jacob asleep cuddling with the puppy. I finished brushing my teeth and layed down next to them and kissed them both on the forehead.
I'll ask him about the name
in the morning.

The End.