Chapter 1

It will be perfect! There will be trees everywhere and real grass instead of the palace ones. There will be other people talking to me like I'm a real person instead of a prize object. I won't get baby all the time and I can actually meet other girls my age.

I can see actual flowers that grow naturally instead of the fake ones planted at the garden. I wanna pick a rose and get my fingers prick, just to feel the pain. A weird thought but moving on!

I can see the birds flying and try bread that's fresh out of the oven. I can see cows mooing and pigs oinking. I can walk by the small stores that sell jewels or fruits. So much things to do outside the palace........

"PRINCESS!"

I jumped abruptly out of my chair and fell on the floor. I look up at my teacher. He shook his head.

"Princess y/n, in order for you to understand the royal statements you will have to pay attention to the lesson," Namjoon said, rubbing his temples.

"I don't care about the statements," I said, getting off the floor and dusting off my dress. I just wanna go to the village! This damn puffy dress. Why did Jin even pick this?

"You said that yesterday and I left early with an angry mother. I'm not letting that happen again," Namjoon said, pushing his glasses up. I groan and sat back in the chair. I ate a biscuit that our chef/butler cooked.

Taste amazing, as always.

"Alright the first statement i-," Namjoon was cut off when the door busted opened and in came a red face male and a cute young male. Behind them was Jin.

"I'm sorry. We were ju-," Jin said but was cut off by the head guard, Min Yoongi.

"Namjoon! Take this man off my team. He isn't prepared for battle at all," Yoongi said, trying to cool his anger down.

Kim Namjoon wasn't just my teacher. He's also my father right hand man. Or was it left hand man? Not the point. Namjoon can order the servants and guards around. He can also change people position or add a new recruit.

"Why would I do that," Namjoon asked, pushing up his glasses. I took another biscuit. I'm pretty close to everyone at the palace because...well I was raised by them pretty much. This young boy must be a newbie.

"Do you wanna see him fight! He almost killed me," Yoongi said, glaring at the younger male. The younger male shrunk in his spot.

"But didn't you want to be dead," Namjoon chuckled.

"Yes and live as a rock but that isn't the focus right now," Yoongi said. "Change his position."

"You will have to write a report in order to change someone positi-."

"Cut the bullshit and just change it," Yoongi command. He felt pain at the back of his head. He turn to the person to kill them. Jin smiled and pointed at me.

"The Princess should not hear your explicit words," Jin said, warningly. Yoongi looked at me, making eye contacts. I jumped at his scary glare. When I say I'm close to everyone at the palace, I am but expect Yoongi. He's very distance towards me.

"Does it matter! Change his position," Yoongi said, crossing his arms. Namjoon sighs, knowing that if he doesn't do what Yoongi said then there will be more explicit words thrown at him.

"Jeon Jungkook, Do you want to move your position or do you want to undergo training back at the camp," Namjoon asked, feeling guilty for the young boy. Jungkook had just arrived 3 days ago and he seem to get along with the maids. Now he had caused trouble for Yoongi.

Jungkook is his name. He's cute. I ate another biscuit.

"I'll undergo training," Jungkook said, not wanting to be a servant. He wants to fight for his kingdom. Namjoon smiled

"Pack your things," Namjoon command. Jungkook slowly nodded. He turned around to walk out the doors but instead he ran into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry," Jungkook said and bowed. Jin quietly gasped. Yoongi face palmed. Namjoon kept his amuse smile hidden. Here comes the she devil.

"Do you know who you are talking to boy."

Jungkook tilt his head up to see the person. His eyes widen and he stood up straighter and saluted.

"Your highness! Pardon my manners," Jungkook said, gulping. The queen, also known as my step mother, has been presented. I ate another biscuit. These are really good.

"You should be begging mercy for your life," she sneered and walk into the room. "What is everyone doing in here? Y/n is in a lesson! Get back to work you scums."

I rolled my eyes. Thank god you aren't my real mother. My real mother is alive. She's just a villager. My father fell in love with a villager and things happen and bam I'm born. My father took me in, it was my mother request. She wanted me to live a youthful life then the poor life. Another reason why I wanna go outside.

Ah, here is where Namjoon's lesson was useful. A prince have to marry a princess in order to become king. Same with vice versa. My father couldn't marry my mother so he marry the witch.

I turn back to Namjoon, not wanting to look at my step mother. Footsteps were heard and disappeared. The sound of heels came closer to me. I picked up another biscuit and was about to taste it's delightfulness but the witch beat me. She slapped my hand, dropping the biscuit on the carpet.

I sigh and look up at her. I feel bad for the maids, cleaning up biscuit crumbs on carpet.

"Your coronation is next week! We already found a dress that fits you. Stop eating fatty food. From now on I'm ordering Jin to cook you an organic snack with less fat than these," she said, picking up my plat of happiness.

"Back to the lesson," she command.

"Yes Queen Rochelle," I said. Yup she never ever let me call her mom and I'm happy about that.

"Statement 1....," Namjoon began. I mentally groan. Here comes hell. I don't wanna become queen of the Kingdom Wings.