Chapter 18

"WHY ARE YOU HERE," Queen Rochelle yelled, staring at the 2 guards. The 2 guards bowed.

"We are sorry, your highness but we had lost her," one guard said feeling his heart race.

"Lost her," the queen questioned.

"Yes, there was a lady who had interacted with her. The princess seems to be telling everyone her identity," the other guard said.

"Where is the lady," the queen said, her anger boiling.

"Right here," one of the guards walked out of the room and brought back Mrs.Kim. The lady kindly smiled at the queen. She bowed down to her.

"State your name," the queen command.

"Kim Somin, your highness," Mrs.Kim said, still bowing.

"Lift your head," the queen command. Mrs.Kim did and tried to not stare at the Queen's face.

"Please explain what happened," the queen said, sitting up in her seat.

"Well a girl came by and stated herself as the princess. She also had the royal pins," Mrs.Kim said, looking at the queen's hair. The royal golden pin laid on her head.

"Why did she come to you," the queen asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She was asking me about my child," Mrs.Kim said, thinking about her child. The queen chuckled knowing what her daughter could be doing.

"Thank you for the information," the queen said, standing up. "If you tell anyone about this conversation then I'm not afraid to demolish you and your son."

Shivers ran on Mrs.Kim's back. She looked down on the floor.

"Can I see him," Mrs.Kim softly asked. The queen smiled and walked towards the mother. The queen lifted her chin up.

"Were the pictures not enough," the queen asked, gripping on the mother chin roughly. Mrs.Kim gasped and shut her eyes tightly. The pictures that were sent were always her son getting punished. Of course they aren't the happiest to look at.

"Let her go Rochelle," the king said walking into the throne room with a chicken wing in one hand. The two guards were still bowing so the king patted them up. Namjoon and Jin followed right behind him.

Namjoon was holding a calendar book and Jin was holding a plate of chicken wings. The king walked to his throne, not sparing a glance at the two females. The queen pushed the mother and walked behind her husband.

The king sat in his throne and the queen followed. Namjoon and Jin stood beside the King's throne.

"Try these! They are amazing," the king cheered, wiggling a chicken wing in the Queen's face. The queen glared at the king then at Jin.

"I had ordered you to cook a healthy meal not one full of fats," the queen said, slapping her husband's hand. The chicken wing dropped to the floor, making the king gasped.

"Perfectly cooked meat has been wasted. Please get a funeral ready," the king ordered Namjoon. Namjoon sighs and opened the book.

"I'm sorry, your highness but the king ordered chicken for today," Jin said, handing another wing to the king. The king eyes lit up seeing the wing.

"I'm in charge of the kitchen orders, not the king," the queen said through gritted teeth. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yes but I have to follow royal orders," Jin said.

"J-Jin," Mrs.Kim stuttered. She was staring at Jin the entire time. She was happy to see him well. She had never gotten to be with him his entire life but was happy he got to lived in a place with food and riches.

Jin looked at the woman standing in front of the thrones. His mouth opened ajar. Namjoon noticed this and took the plate of chicken.

"Does he have the order to hug his...mother," Namjoon asked the king. The king nodded not caring what he nodded to. He was in bliss at the taste of chicken. Namjoon turned to Jin to tell him but Jin was already gone.

He ran into his mother's arm, holding her tight and not wanting to let go. His mother did the same with tears streaming down her face.

Queen Rochelle scoffed and stomped out of the room. The king and Namjoon looked at each other and shrugged.

"Must be a woman thing," the king said. Namjoon nodded.

"I'm so glad to see you," Mrs.Kim said, holding her son's cheek. Jin smiled.

"Are you well mom? Is the money enough for you," Jin asked. Mrs.Kim happily nodded. When was the last time she held her son like this, she wondered?

"When can you come home," she whispered. Jin sadly shook his head. Mrs.Kim felt more tears fall. Jin sadly smiled and wiped the tears.

"Shh, I promise I'll find a way. When princess Y/n take the throne, I'll ask. I know for sure she'll say yes," Jin whispered, kissing her forehead. Mrs.Kim nodded and held her son tighter.

She thought about the princess and her words.

A/n: just slap me if you want because all these sorry are useless. Yes I've been a busy person because of school. School is always the problem. Anyways I'm sorry for not updating in a long time.

But I got good news! I have made a schedule for when this book will be updated. So I have realized that I'm free on Fridays but I don't update because I'm trying to catch up on my Kpop things, friends, and family.

But honestly half those things don't take all day so I was thinking why not update every Friday.

ITS OFFICIAL! Every Friday will be an update. This Friday including.

Anyways have a good day everyone!