Chapter 10

Jungkook grabbed my shoulder and turned a corner. He pushed me against the brick wall. He pushed his body closer to mine, making my heart race. What the heck! What is he thinking?!

We both stood in silence, listening to the hollers, footsteps running around, and our heavy breathing.

Jungkook and I are in an alleyway, a small alleyway. I see a dead end and mentally curse at Jungkook. Is he trying to get us caught? We could of kept running.

The yelling and footsteps were getting closer to us. I feel Jungkook lean closer to me. There was no personal space now. I avoided eye contact with the guard.

"Balance your breathing. It's too loud and I can smell it from here," Jungkook whispered. My eyes widen. I looked up at him and glared daggers.

"At least my whole body doesn't stink," I mumbled, causing Jungkook to kick my shin. I whimpered in pain. Jungkook placed his sweaty hand on top of my mouth.

"A princess should speak up or stay quiet," Jungkook said. His face was now centimeters away from mine. I felt my cheeks heat up. I need this idiot off of me.

I licked Jungkook's hand. He leaned closer to me causing me to gasp for air.

"Your crushing me," I whimpered, feeling his armor pressing hard against my chest.

"Oh please, you'll survive," Jungkook whispered, peeking his head out of the corner we are in. The running footsteps seem to disappear, which means I can do this.

I kicked Jungkook's junior, causing him to wail. He jumped away from me and held his junior. I watched as his got down on his knees.

"That's for almost crushing my breast. You know I'm gonna need these bad boys for my future husband," I smirked, while holding my breast.

"There's clearly nothing to show off."

Footsteps were walking towards us. I turned towards the new voice. Two males were walking our way. One has blonde hair and one has a darker blonde.

I crossed my arms, covering my chest. There is clearly something to show off! I'm bigger then the queen! I swear, once I learn your names I'll boil you alive and wrap your livers around a nice rock.

"This is none of your business," I said, walking over to Jungkook. He glared at me and slowly got off the ground.

"Your right it is," the blonde said. It was the same voice as last time, so he shall be boiled.

"Let's go honey," I said, wrapped my arms around Jungkook. I felt Jungkook's muscle tense. Come on big baby. Your junior is fine. I didn't kick that hard.

"Should we tell them they're right here," darker blonde hair boy asked. The blonde boy shrugged and pushed his hair back.

"Why not, it could give us a huge reward."

"Like getting off the wanted list."

"Well, what are we waiting for."

My eyes widen. Think fast!

"H-hey! Um hi," I said. The two males gave me a confused look. Jungkook sighs.

"What do you guys want," Jungkook asked. The two boys smirked.

"Jimin, Park Jimin," the blonde one said. He looked at me and winked. I ignored it and looked at the ground. The ground was calling my name.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," the darker blonde said.