Chapter 13

"Bye Ji-Hyun! We'll visit tomorrow," I giggled, waving at the female. I made a friend for the first time in forever. I mean I have friends but they're princesses and those girls aren't that fun. Like they have to sit straight, eat only a little but drink a lot of tea, look pretty, and flirt with the butler or guards. Don't forget the conversation! There so boring.

All we talk about are dresses and how we did our hair. I mean it's fun but that's all we do. The princes would be playing ball. I want to join that instead of sitting for an hour.

Ji-Hyun and I talked but it was full of laughter. When was the last time I laughed this hard? We also played some games, like who can eat faster or who can catch the food. Then the orphan kids barged into the room and we all played ball with them.

"Lets go y/n," Jimin grumbled. Jimin couldn't hand his present to Ji-Hyun because, well, I pretty much hogged her. I pouted and shook my head. Ji-Hyun giggled.

"I can't leave the love of my life," I said, dramatically. I reach my hand out towards her. Jimin groan and picked me up. I squealed.

"Bye y/n, my love! Come back and let's make babies," Ji-Hyun laughed. I gave her a thumbs up. Jimin hit the back of my leg.

"Stop flirting! She's not interested in you," Jimin said, clearly jealous. Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled and continued to walk ahead.

"You don't know that. She just said that she wanted babies with me," I smirked, relaxing my body on Jimin's shoulder. I guess you could say I got to know more about Jimin and Taehyung. They're really fun to be around.

"I hope you know that I could give away your location to the royal guards," Jimin warned. I chuckled and kept my lips closed.

"Where are we going now, shortie," Jungkook asked. Oh I forgot to mention. I told Jungkook to take off his armor, so we don't get caught easily. I thought the guards only spotted us because of Jungkook's armor, so I hid his armor at the orphanage.

"Excuse me but I have a name so use it," Jimin said. I can feel an annoyed Jimin coming up.

"Well we usually walk around the town," Taehyung said, putting his hands behind his head. I lightly tapped Jimin. He turns to me.

"I can walk," I said. Jimin forgot he had me on his shoulder. He put me down on the ground. I smiled at him and skipped towards the two in front of us.

Since we will be walking around town, I think I can find my mother quickly. Maybe Jimin or Taehyung might know her?

"Taehyung," I started. Taehyung look down at me.

"Do you know anybody that had a child but the child," I paused, trying to figure out what words I should use for my next statement. "Went missing or disappeared?"

Taehyung put his hand on his chin, like he's thinking. Jimin finally caught up to us. He walked beside me.

"Jimin, do you know anyone that had a child but the child disappeared," Taehyung repeated my question. Jimin took a minute to think then shook his head.

"Maybe it was Mrs.Han or Mrs. Kim," Taehyung suggested. Jimin shook his head.

"Mrs.Han had her child killed by Queen Rochelle," Jimin said, quietly. I shivered a little, thinking about a little kid screaming in pain and begging for mercy. My hands form fists.

"And Mrs.Kim's child was taken away to the royal palace," Jimin continued. My eyes widen and my fist tighten.

"Why are you even asking, if you don't mind me asking," Jungkook asked, becoming curious about the princess's doing. I slowly smiled.