Chapter 4

Jimin smiles, while listening to the female in front of him speak about her day.

"How was your day, Jimin," Ji-Hyun asked, tying her hair into a low ponytail.

"Boring but you seem to make it brighter," Jimin smirks. Ji-Hyun chuckled and lightly flicked Jimin's forehead.

"Cringe," Taehyung mumbled, loud enough for the two to hear. Jimin and Taehyung had went over to Ji-Hyun's house to hang out. They were sitting around a table, talking about their days.

"Taehyung, How was your day," Ji-Hyun asked. Taehyung took a bite of his cheese he stolen.

"It was awesome because I got cheese," Taehyung smiles. Jimin wasn't listening to Taehyung. His attention was on the female, debating on weather or not to ask her to be his.

"Good to hear," Ji-Hyun chuckled and went to the kitchen. "You thirsty?"

"Yes, for you," Taehyung mumbled, loud enough for Jimin to hear. Jimin's eyes widen and he punched the younger male. Taehyung chuckled.

"No," Jimin answers, glaring at his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung were walking around the town now. They both had their capes on and looked out for wanted posters of them. They stopped at a bulletin board where all the messages are spread.

"There we are," Taehyung said, yanking the paper off of the board. He stared at the drawing of him. Jimin did the same with his paper.

"Are my lips really like that," Jimin asked, touching his lips. Taehyung chuckled and crumbled the paper, throwing it to who knows where.

"No. They like to add unnecessary things," Taehyung said. Jimin sighs and threw the paper away. He really didn't care about the pictures. It was just this picture. The artist had drawn Jimin's lip a little too big.

"Next week, we will get to see the princess y/n's face."

"After all these years but how come the queen hid her face?"

"Who knows what that lady is thinking? She created hell for us, thank god she will leave the throne!"

"Shh! You could get your head cut off if you talk about the queen like that."

Jimin and Taehyung got curious about the stranger's conversation. They looked at the poster that read Princess Y/n's coronation is next week! Queen Rochelle is inviting all!

"Princess y/n, what if she's like her mother," Taehyung asked.

Queen Rochelle has created a town where the citizens fear their queen. When ever you don't say her title, she will kill you off. If you talk bad about her, your lynched in front of the town. If you look at her for 3 seconds, she boils you alive. If you walk 7 feet near the palace, your legs are cut off.

"I hope she isn't," Jimin said, remembering how a old man looked at her for more then 3 seconds and was boiled in front of everyone. He shivered at that memory of the old man screams.

"I wonder how pretty the princess will be," Taehyung said, changing the topic.

"She can't be as pretty as Ji-Hyun," Jimin said, instantly smiling. Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Your not in love anymore. Your obsess," Taehyung said, continuing his walk. Jimin rolled his eyes and followed his friend. "Let's go to Ms. Kang's house and see if she has any bread!"

Taehyung ran down the street. Jimin chuckled and ran after him.

A/n: filler chapter, blah