Chapter 11

I watched as the guards ran right pass us, not even sparing a glance at us. Once they were out of sight, Jimin pushed away from the kiss and smiled.

"Your a really bad kisser," Jimin smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. I would say a remark back but I'm still in shock. By the way Jimin is a really good kisser. I would pay for him to kiss me again. Aish! Bad! Bad princess!

"Do you want to flipping die," Jungkook said. He stomped towards Jimin.

"Not today. I would like a thank you though," Jimin said. Jungkook towered over Jimin now.

"She is the freaking princess! You are not suppose to kiss the princess," Jungkook spat. My eyes widen and I got on my tip toes to cover Jungkook's lips.

"Ah-ha! He meant his princess. I'm a princess in his eyes but I'm not really a royal blood," I said with my best persuading smile.

"Instead of chatting, I think Ms.Kang is looking for us," Taehyung butted in. I moved away from Jungkook and shook my head.

"Sorry," Jungkook whispered.

"Crap, I forgot to tell Ms.Kang and we are running out of time. Ji-Hyun probably left her house already," Jimin groans. He turns to me. "You owe us big time."

"I think I already know that. You saved my life by stealing my first kiss," I smiled and skipped down the road. Jimin's eyes widen. He turned towards Jungkook.

"Aren't you two married," Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded while rubbing his neck.

"She avoided kissing me on our wedding and our dates," Jungkook said. He began to follow me, hoping for no questions thrown at him.

Jimin turned to Taehyung, who shrugged.

"They're a weird couple," Taehyung said and followed the two. Jimin pushed his hair back and sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we going," I asked the blonde hair boy in front of me.

"To my guardian's house," Jimin said, stopping at a house. The house was small but seems to be very homey. There were bright color flowers in front of the house. It was a house that I would dream of when being in the town.

"Wait here," Jimin command and knocked on the door.

"Your guardian have a beautiful house," I said, still eyeing it. Taehyung chuckled.

"I wouldn't call it beautiful when there is a stunning castle over there," Taehyung said, pointing at the palace. My home, to me it looks normal. To others it's out of ordinary. It just depends on where you were born. Seeing the same thing gets boring. Wow, I need to tell Namjoon! That sounded amazing.

"Sure," I said, quietly. Jimin already entered the house. Taehyung ruffled his hair and Jungkook was standing close by me. I wonder what happen to Gureum?

"Jungkook, where's Gureum," I asked, while putting my hood down. Jungkook gasped and face palmed. I looked at him weirdly. Did he just forget about his horse?

"I thought he was right behind us. No wonder it was too quiet," Jungkook mumbled. "It's alright, he'll find us when I whistle."

"The poor baby is lost and alone," I pouted. I wanted to see the cutie. Jungkook shook his head.

"You keep babying him then he won't be qualify to be a royal guard horse," Jungkook flicked my head. Taehyung gave us a strange look. He looked at Jungkook's armor and quietly chuckled.

"He'll be qualify as the cute cloud," I smiled. Jungkook shook his head.

"It's my horse so leave him alone," Jungkook crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes. A thought popped in my mind. I smirked. I puckered my lips and tried to whistle. No sound came out. Just my spit going on Jungkook's face.

"YAH! YOUR BREATH STINKS. GO SPIT ON HIM," Jungkook screeched and pushed me hard. Taehyung caught me before I fell onto the ground. I laughed at Jungkook's disgust face.

"Oh my, he's right," Taehyung said, gagging. He dropped me to the ground and ran over to Jungkook's side. I kept laughing, feeling my lungs giving up on me.

"I leave for a minute and the girl is on the ground dying," Jimin said, coming out of the house with a bag.

"We can't leave yet! Tell Ms.Kang to make her look and smell pretty," Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around Jungkook. Jungkook glared at him and tried to pry him off. Do I see something? My eyes see a love story about to bloom. I calm myself down and tried to breath right.

"If Ms.Kang see her then she will think one of us are getting married," Jimin said, holding his hand out towards me. I happily took it. I wiped the dirt off my dress. Jimin put my hood back on.

"Ms.Kang will not. She knows your in love with Ji-Hyun," Taehyung said, walking over to me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the door.

"Come on Taehyung! We don't have time," Jimin said, already walking. Taehyung pouted and began following Jimin while dragging me. Jungkook yanked our hands apart and walked behind me.

"Do I really have to follow you guys around," I asked. Their life seems pretty boring. I still want to explore the town before I go back to my home.

"Yes unless you want to be caught. Also, you owe me," Jimin said, stopping abruptly in his tracks. Taehyung wasn't paying attention and ran into him, making Jimin stumble forward. I chuckled and pulled a pin out of my hair.

"Here," I said and put the pin in his hands. Jimin smiled at the pin. His smile was something I've never seen. It was something I want to see more often. Weird. I laid my hand in his hand, memorized by the way he smiled.

"Thank you," Jimin said and let my hand dropped. He put the pin in his pocket.

Taehyung poked Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the male. Taehyung smirked.

"Did you fall from heaven because your an angel," Taehyung winked. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Excuse me," the royal guard asked. Taehyung stared at the young boy.

"Oops, it slipped," Taehyung smiled and pushed his hair back. He walked away and mentally cursed at himself. What? What is this feeling? I only met the guy. Is it hatred but with a fluttery feeling? What is wrong with me? Who is this guy to make me feel weird?

A/n: yo, this was suppose to be updated yesterday but that extended version of fake love updated and I got distracted by reading theories. Anyways question of the day is....

Who's your bias wrecker in BTS?

Mine is Min Yoongi

I'm just trying to stay loyal to my other Daegu boy