Chapter 12

Jimin opened the door to an old building. Inside the building were broken furnitures and flowers. The flowers seem to make the building more colorful. Jungkook lightly poked my sides. I turned to him.

"When are we heading back," Jungkook whispered. When we were walking, Jungkook spotted the royals guards and kept his head down. He must be panicking.

"Soon. I have one mission to do," I whispered. I smiled at Jungkook and followed Jimin. Jungkook sighs and looked down at his armor. Glad these knuckle heads didn't notice my armor.

"By the way, we never got a name from you two," Jimin said, stopping in his track. He turned towards Jungkook and I.

"Y/n," I smiled. Jungkook didn't answer, so I elbowed his side. I forgot he had that stupid armor on.

"Ow! Ow," I rubbed and blew on my elbow. Let this pain go away! Jungkook's eyes turn soft at my hurt form. Taehyung lean against the wall behind us. Jimin raised an eyebrow at us.

"Jungkook," Jungkook said. He lifted my arm and lean towards my elbow. I watched him carefully. His lips made contact with my elbow, causing me to screech and push Jungkook away. I don't need his kisses! And what was that for anyways?!

"Relax, my mom would always do that when I get hurt. It helps a lot," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Clearly your fine with strangers kissing you," he mumbled.

"You really believe a kiss will make any boo boo go away," Jimin chuckled.

"Yes," Jungkook said, clenching his teeth. The young dark hair male has just met Jimin but he already hates the blonde.

"Your really innocent," Jimin was amused by the younger boy. He could see the anger flaring out of Jungkook. Who knew someone could already hate Park Jimin without stealing anything from them.

"Jimi-oh you brought guest."

My jaws dropped as I saw the girl. I closed my mouth and looked at Jungkook, who's eyes were wide and were screaming LET ME LOVE YOU. I giggled.

"Ji-Hyun, I invited some friends with me if that's okay with you," Jimin said, smiling. His voice was different when talking to Jungkook and I. It sounds more sweeter. Why can't he be nice to everyone?!

"Of course! It's been a while since I've been with girls my age," Ji-Hyun looked at me and smiled. "She also looks like an adventurer," she whispered to Jimin.

I looked over at Jimin so he can introduced us. He was too busy staring at the female. Taehyung walked past us. Namjoon's word began to ring in my head.

"Studying people is a good way to create allies and enemies. When talking to somebody, it's good to look at them in the eye. That way you can find out about their personality. You can also use it to see if the man you like likes you back."

Jimin likes this girl. An idea popped in my head but this time he will owe me.

"Hello, I'm y/n," I smiled.

"Ji-Hyun," she smiled, putting her hair behind her ear. Jimin was still staring. Taehyung walked back into the room with an apple in his hand. He looked at Jimin and groan.

"I'm sorry for everyone who has to witness this," Taehyung said. He threw his apple, hoping to aim at Jimin's head but instead it was going straight for the girl beside him.

The person beside me 'teleported' in front of Ji-Hyun and caught the apple. He glared at Taehyung. Taehyung jumped in fear and ran behind me.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much....um," Ji-Hyun said waiting for Jungkook to say his name. Jungkook looked down at her and his eyes widen. He felt his heart leap. He gulped and ran behind me.

Ji-Hyun got confused and looked over at me. I chuckled and softly waved at her. Jungkook likes her too but he's too scared to talk to her. Thank god I paid attention during that lesson.

A low growl erupted the room. All heads turn towards Jimin. Taehyung gulped and clutched the back of my dress. I'm glad to be a sacrifice, Taehyung.

"Jimin! How about lunch," Ji-Hyun said and pulled him somewhere. My eyes widen. It's already lunch time. Taehyung and Jungkook both got up and took a deep breath in then out.

"It's time to make some friends," I smiled and skipped towards the room where Ji-Hyun dragged Jimin. Jungkook turned to the older male.

"You need to do a better job at aiming," Jungkook said, handing the Apple back. Taehyung chuckled.

"Why were you hiding," Taehyung asked. Jungkook coughed lightly and looked away from Taehyung's stares.

"I-I wasn't hiding. I had to protect y/n," Jungkook stuttered. He looked back at Taehyung, who was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Does someone like Ji-Hyun too," Taehyung cooed. Jungkook's felt his face get hot. He scoffed and went to the room that everybody else is in. Taehyung chuckled and followed the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The queen was furious. It's already been half a day now and nobody knows where her daughter is. Namjoon had inform her about what the guards saw last night but she didn't bother to listen.

The queen sits alone in her bedroom. She looks out the window, thinking of a way to bring her daughter back.

"Your afternoon tea is here," Jin said, laying the tray down in front of the queen. She didn't pay attention. Jin poured a cup of tea for her.

"Looks like your plan failed," Jin whispered. He watched as the queen muscle tense.

"What will you do now," Jin asked.

"First I would find her location. If she's kidnapped then I'll pronounce her dead but if she's in the town looking for her then," the queen paused and slowly turn towards Jin. "Y/n will watch her death."

The queen sipped her tea. Jin glared at the queen. He put on a small smile when the queen turned towards him.

"And what if she comes back," Jin asked, staring at the Queen's movement.

"We continue with the plan but this time we'll make it brutal. Something for her to remember," the queen took another sip. Jin smiled and bowed.

"If you excuse me," Jin said. The queen nodded. Jin walked out of the room. He went into his apron and pulled out a small bottle.

"It's been years, so when will you kick in," Jin mumbled. He put the bottle back in his apron and walked down the halls.

A/n: the opening ceremony for festa...omg. Spring day rock version sounded so sad. It was beautiful!

Question of the day is....who is your favorite ship in BTS?

VKOOK! TAEKOOK! ALL THE WAY FOR ME!

They just released the photo collection and I'm looking at it right now