Chapter 8

The sun shone in Jimin's eyes. He mentally whine and pulled the blanket over him, only to find out someone was hogging it. Jimin looked at the person hogging his blanket. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung was on the edge of the bed, hugging a pillow and hogging the blanket. He was soundly asleep.

"Why aren't you sleeping on the couch you idiot," Jimin groggily said. He lightly kicked Taehyung off the bed. Taehyung groan in pain and glared at Jimin.

"Share at least," Taehyung mumbled, getting off the floor. He rubbed his sore butt and walked to the couch. He looked at the view from below.

The townspeople are up and opening their stores. The streets were beginning to look busy. Taehyung yawned again and went back to Jimin's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook tapped my shoulder to wake me up. A sweet smell flew towards me. I opened my eyes to be face to face with Jungkook. He smiled at me and pointed to an area.

I follow his fingers and my eyes widen when I saw houses. Jungkook fed an apple to
Gureum.

"I also got us breakfast and this," Jungkook said. I didn't look at him because I was too intrigued at the town. The town had such plain colors on the houses. The were many farms and people smiling to each other.

It's so different from the palace. I love it! The sweet smell came back to me. I turned to Jungkook, who was eating.

"When did we arrive," I asked, not remembering last night. Well I fell asleep on Jungkook's back while we were riding Gureum. Jungkook handed me a sweet potato. I gave the food a weird look. I've never eaten a sweet potato with the skin. Jin usually cut it up and make it into some dish.

"An hour ago," Jungkook replies, showing me a cape. "Wear this or people will try to steal from you or the palace guards will see you."

Jungkook helped me get off the white horse. He put on the cape for me and put the hood up, so it can hide my hair. I should of token off the golden pins. He took the sweet potato from my hand and peeled the skin for me. I felt my hunger going away. I want to explore the town instead of watching Jungkook peel food.

"I'm not hungry. Let's go explore," I said, running into the town. Jungkook eyes widen.

"W-wait! Slow down," Jungkook said, following me. Gureum ran after Jungkook. He lifted Jungkook up and threw him on his back. Jungkook gasped and held onto his horse.

"You have to warn me before you do that," Jungkook said, trying to ease his beating heart.

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled, looking at a jewel shop. Jungkook groan and followed my voice.

When he arrived at the shop, which wasn't that far, he got off of the white horse. He spotted me and walked towards me.

"Your gonna have to slow down or you will get lost," Jungkook warned, looking over my shoulder. I ignored his statement and stared at the necklace. There were different shiny rocks on each of the necklace.

My eyes wander towards the rings section. I picked up a yellow ring and examined it.

"Would you like that one. It's made of real gold," a worker asked me. I looked at the female. Real gold?! Why is it so light? The gold I'm wearing on my head is at least a pound.

"No thank you," Jungkook answered.

"No, I want it," I said, looking at Jungkook. He gave me a 'what' face. I nodded excitedly.