Chapter 24

Everyone is panicking. The sun was going down, meaning another day is gone. Jungkook was practically pulling his hair trying to find the princess with Taehyung. Taehyung began to worry about Jimin.

The queen was throwing more guards to go out and find the princess, leaving the castle unprotected. The king started getting worried and made the head captain head out. He knew Yoongi would find the princess within a day.

Prince Hoseok begged the king to let him go with Yoongi. The king let him and told him to be safe. That night, everyone was running around. Yoongi took his time to pack the things necessary for his search.

"Do you really need that," Jin asked, looking at the things Yoongi was throwing in his bag. Yoongi looked at his bag and nodded. It was a whole bunch of snacks.

"At least pack your swords and some water," Jin nagged, handing him his sword. Yoongi nodded and hooked his sword to his belt.

"When you come back looking like a cherry don't cry that you lost your position," Jin said. Yoongi chuckled.

"Who said I'll cry," Yoongi smiled. Jin rolled his eyes. "And besides these are for me to stay awake. I'll be running a lot."

"You'll cry in the bathroom," Jin mumbled. Namjoon entered the kitchen with a sigh. "And the hero shows up!"

"Jin is there any left overs," Namjoon asked, rubbing his temples. Jin nodded and grabbed a bowl.

"What got you stressed," Yoongi asked, opening one of his snacks.

"King Jung-Hwa is here again," Namjoon said. Jin groaned and handed Namjoon a bowl of rice. He placed the meat and side dishes on the table. Yoongi took a piece of meat with his hands, making Jin slap his hand.

"Why is he even back," Yoongi asked, rubbing his hand.

"He looking for a new wife. He wants the princess's hand in marriage," Namjoon said, digging into his rice.

"Isn't marriage suppose to create an alliance," Jin asked. Namjoon nodded.

"An alliance can always break so us rejecting will break this alliance," Namjoon sadly said.

"Breaking this alliance means war," Yoongi said, taking another piece of meat.

"But the princess is to marry Prince Hoseok," Jin said, glaring at Yoongi.

"Yes King Jung-Hwa has a bigger army then Prince Hoseok's. If you were a king who would you rather make a alliance with," Namjoon asked, eating the meat.

"King Jung-Hwa," Jin and Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded.

"But what if there is no princess," Yoongi asked.

"No princess means no alliance," Namjoon said.

"Meaning war," Jin added, thinking about King Jung-Hwa and his fetish for causing wars for the littlest things.

"Unless he dies," Yoongi whispered. The two males looked at Yoongi.

"You know I was trained under him. I was titled the King's guard," Yoongi said, eating another meat. "Staying by his side 24/7, I know his strengths and weakness."

The room went quiet. Each of the guys looked at each other. They all had the same thought. Kill this king means peace for all kingdoms but what if the kingdoms goes against them.

A bell rung in the quiet room. Jin sighed and went to grab a tray.

"The queen wants her tea," Jin said, getting a pot out. Yoongi and Namjoon nodded. Yoongi and Namjoon chatted. Jin made sure nobody was watching and pulled out a vile filled with a red substance. He poured it in the cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook groaned again. He sat on the side on the concrete. He put his head into his hands. Taehyung sat down beside him. He placed his hands on Jungkook's back.

"We'll find them. I'm sure there sa-."

"Can you shut up about that!" Jungkook cut off Taehyung. "How can you say that when it's been a day?! They're gone!"

Taehyung took his hand off of Jungkook. He looked up at the dark sky.

"It's only been a day. Not months. Jimin will come back with Y/n," Taehyung said.

"Why are you so damn positive," Jungkook said, glaring at the older male. Taehyung shrugged.

"It's better to be positive then getting stressed out of a situation," Taehyung said. "The more positive then the situation will get better." Taehyung looked at the younger male. The two looked at each other's eyes. Jungkook blushed at the eye contact and abruptly stood up.

"That's idiotic. I'm gonna go look for them again," Jungkook scoffed. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him close. He kissed the younger boy's lip. Jungkook froze and Taehyung felt at bliss.

Jungkook slowly broke and kissed back but Taehyung moved away. He mentally cursed at his action. His feelings took over and he wanted to kiss Jungkook badly. Jungkook was a blushing mess. He felt sad when Taehyung moved away.

"They say kissing relieves stress," Taehyung made up to cover his tracks. Jungkook's stomach dropped. He thought Taehyung had something for him but guess not.

"Thanks I guess," Jungkook said. He walked away from Taehyuhg to go look for the princess. Taehyung sighed in relief and watched Jungkook's back disappear.

A/n: This is the last one and now I'm officially saying goodbye. But don't worry. Someone wanted to continue this story. She's an amazing writer and I know she will do a much better job then me for this story.

blue_world_04 ! Go follow her and give her as much love and support like you did here. The story shall continue with a new author.

Thank you all again for the support and love 💜💜! I purple you and I hope everyone has a nice day!