Chapter 2

"DAMN YOU PARK JIMIN!" The baker yell, seeing a blonde hair boy run away with multiple breads in his hand. Jimin chuckled.

"JUST REMEMBER OLD MAN, YOUR SAVING LIVES," Jimin yelled back, turning in an alleyway. There he was met up with his best friend, Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin had been friends ever since they were born. They go through everything together. When their parents died, they were there for each other. The boys were poor, which caused them to steal. As they got older, they realized that there are many kids like them and that's another reason why they steal. To help the poor kids without parents and poor people.

"You got the bread," Taehyung ask, not looking at Jimin but his bag instead. Jimin nodded.

"I got the cheese and ham," Taehyung said, looking at Jimin. He helped Jimin put the bread in the bag. The two boys put their hoods on and walked out of the alleyway.

"You excited to see their smiles," Jimin asked, smiling at the thought. Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

"You excited to see Ji-Hyun," Taehyung asked, smirking. He knew his best friend was blushing right now.

"T-the weather is nice today," Jimin said, changing the topic. Jimin had a crush on a particular female that works at a orphanage. The two boys will always steal food just to feed the kids at the orphanage. It's also Jimin's excuse to get closer to the female.

Taehyung chuckled at his friend's behavior. "If you aren't gonna make a move then I will."

Jimin eyes widen and lightly pushed Taehyung. The two boys laughed while lightly beating each other up.

Jimin and Taehyung arrived at the orphanage. They opened the door to see the place empty. The two boys looked at each other then back at the area. The walk in, closing the door behind them.

They headed for the kitchen and opened the bag. They laid the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"You think Ji-Hyun took them outside," Jimin asked, getting plates from the other side of the kitchen.

"Well it's sunny outside, so yes," Taehyung answered, laying each bread down on a plate after Jimin put them down. The boys quietly made sandwiches for the kids at the orphanage.

Jimin heard the front door open. He smiled at Taehyung and quickly headed towards the door. His heart was beating and he felt excited to see the girl of his dream.

"Ji-Hyu- oh Ms.Kang," Jimin said with disappointment in his voice. He stared at the older lady at the door. Ms.Kang smiled.

"Didn't expect to see you here, young man. I heard the baker yelling," Ms.Kang chuckled. Jimin scratched the back of his neck while chuckling.

Ms.Kang is a sweet and caring old lady. She's the town's mother. People say that Ms.Kang used to have a child but the child was taken away by the royal guards to work in the palace.

The elder lady took care of Jimin and Taehyung after they lost their parents. She knows about them stealing. That's why the boys haven't been thrown in jail.  Little Jimin and Taehyung would always get caught stealing but Ms.Kang would always save their butts.

"When will you stop stealing? You are now a wanted criminal," Ms.Kang said, handing a basket to Jimin. Jimin shrugged.

"It's like a hobby now. I'll stop when I'm in jail," Jimin said, leading Ms.Kang into the kitchen. Taehyung smiles, seeing his mother figure.

"Ms.Kang! How are you," Taehyung happily said.

"I'm good. What are you two boys up to," She asked, looking at the plates of sandwiches.

"We made lunch for the kids," Taehyung answers, staring at the sandwiches.

"You boys needs to stop stealing and focus on your future. A wife and a family sounds like a good idea," Ms.Kang lectured. Jimin smiled at the thought of a future like that. He place the basket on the counter.

"Jimin has a wife in mind," Taehyung cooed, standing beside Jimin now. Jimin rolled his eyes and opened the basket.

"Who's the lucky girl," Ms.Kang asked. Jimin felt his smile get bigger. Taehyung reached inside the basket and pulled out an apple. Ms.Kang slapped his hands. "Not for you."

"Ms.Kang! I'm hungry," Taehyung whined.

"You can go steal for your own food then," she said. She turns to Jimin, waiting for an answer. The door opened again and many footsteps came running into the kitchen.

"Jimin is here!"

"Taehyung! I missed you!"

"Ms.Kang! Donnie won't play house with me!"

Kids were running towards the three adults. Taehyung and Ms.Kang happily played with the kids. Jimin was busy looking for her.

Ji-Hyun, a dark brown hair girl with a face of a doll. She was intelligent and caring to others. She was every man's dream. A beauty, who is always in her own little world.

Jimin bit his lips. He was head over heels for her but she just don't realize it. Ji-Hyun made eye contact with the blonde hair male. Jimin smiled back.

"That's who she is," Ms.Kang whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded.