Chapter 7

I walked closer to the exit, feeling my heart hammering my insides. I can taste fresh air. So close to the exit but somebody had to ruin it.

By ruin, I mean someone tackled me down to the ground. My back landed on the ground, making me groan in pain.

"Who are you and state your posit- Princess!"

I look up at the person. I'm gonna flipping kill this hot man. Jungkook quickly got off of me and helped me up. He bowed down and began a string of apologizes towards me.

"I'm sorry princess, I thought you were an intruder that stole something from the palace! I'm sorry for tackling you. I'm sorry! I'll do anything for you, just don't tell the queen," Jungkook said. I think I heard a little whimper.

Now I feel guilty. Please tell me he isn't crying. Crap! Crap! I pushed my hair back. Maybe I should drag him along with me since he knows about me sneaking out of the palace.

"Don't cry please! I won't tell the queen," I said, lifting Jungkook's chin up. He had no tears, escaping his eyes. There was a pout on his face but no tears. My jaws dropped a little but I quickly closed it. Was I just hearing things?

"Just do me this one favor," I said. If I let him go with me then I'll have protection but he'll be in great danger. Unless I tell the queen that I've been kidnapped and Jungkook chased the kidnapper to save me but he got killed instead and I found a way out of kidnapper hold and I ran back here. Good plan!

"And that is," Jungkook asked, still in the bowing position.

"Come with me to protect me. I'm going to the village," I said. Jungkook looks up at me. His eyes were widen in shock.

"But the princess isn't allowed to be out of the palace without the queen notice," Jungkook said, standing up now.

"The Queen would say no. I want to go out and see the world," I said, looking at the palace doors. How long will those men drink?

"I'm sorry, princess but I can't let you out of this palace without Queen's orders," Jungkook said, bowing again. I rolled my eyes. He does know that I can tell on him for tackling me? I sigh.

"Alright. Guess I'll just tell the queen about you tackling me. Your head will probably be a nice collection to death," I said, slowly walking back in the palace. His hands grabbed my wrist. Bingo.

"Princess, I'll go with you! I'll protect you from anyone outside that harms you in any way," Jungkook said. I turned toward him with a big smile.

"I'll make sure your head isn't boiled when we come back to the palace," I said with a smile. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the doors.

I'm out.....I'm really out of the palace.......

"Wait, we cant walk to the town. We are gonna need a horse," Jungkook said. I let go of his hand.

"If we take a palace horse then people will know I'm missing," I said.

"I think when the maids wake you up, they will see you are missing," Jungkook said, looking around.

"There are times when they were gonna wake me up but I wasn't in the bed. They won't know I'm missing until they searched the whole palace. I'm usually awake before anyone else to either study or walk around," I said, remembering the times when Yoongi would be the first to find me. Then Namjoon is lecturing me about staying in bed until the maid comes. Then there is Jin asking about my adventures.