Chapter 16

Jimin and I ran into a alleyway and hid. We both tried to quietly catch our breath. I watched the 2 guards run past us and disappeared from sight.

"Are...you..that stupid," Jimin said in between breathes. I ignored him and wiped my sweat with the back of my hand.

"How can you just let your guard down," Jimin angrily, said. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my forehead. It's pounding like crazy and Jimin's voice is making it worse.

"You shouldn't of helped me then," I mumbled, rubbing my temples. Jimin didn't hear what I said. He was looking to see if the two guards are for sure gone. After he was sure they were gone, he turned towards me. His eyes soften at the bruise on my forehead.

"What was Mrs.Kim doing," Jimin quietly asked, while staring at my bruise. I shrugged, acting clueless about Mrs.Kim information. It's better to not say anything to Jimin, since he wouldn't care.

"What are you doing here," I asked, crossing my arms.

"Picking something up but I saw you being dragged," Jimin explained.

"Well congrats on saving me," I chuckled. The pounding in my head is driving me nuts right now.

"Come on now. You need some rest," Jimin said. He grabbed my hand gently and walked out of our hiding spot. I stayed quiet and just followed Jimin.

The palace, my home. I thought everyone was happy but were they really? They probably miss their family and home but are too scared to ask the Queen if they can visit.

"The Wings Kingdom, is a place for happiness. It's also a kingdom of secrets. The kingdom wears a mask of smiles but the truth is untold," Namjoon said, looking out the window.

"Jimin," I quietly said. He hummed in response. "What do you think of our kingdom?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Well, it's one of the biggest kingdom. It's stable and peaceful-."

"Don't give me information that everyone knows. What are YOUR thoughts on it," I asked. Jimin licked his lips.

"I think our kingdom has problems," Jimin smiled. I chuckled.

"How would you change the kingdom," I continued with my questions.

"Changed? I'm not a king or a prince," Jimin said. The sky was slowly getting darker now. Almost another day that I'm out of the palace.

"I want the kingdom to really be a happy place. Nobody will be forcibly taken or killed for a stupid reason. There will be real smiles," I smiled at my answer.

"That will never happen," Jimin said, looking over at me. I looked up at him.

"How so."

"Not everyone have the same idea of happiness. The queen for example, She's happy seeing people fear her," Jimin explained. He's right.

"I want the kingdom to have a new ruler. Someone who can protect the kingdom from harm and evil," Jimin continued. "Beside, whats making you ask all these questions?"

"Just a thought," I said, smiling. Jimin also smiled.

"Let's get dinner," Jimin suggested. Our stomach grumbled as an answer for us. Jimin and I laughed. I felt the throbbing pain being replaced by a fluttery feeling.

A/n: hello! I'm sorry for being out for so long. Updates will be very slow bc of my life schedule, I'm very sorry again and I'm sorry for the short chapter.

Here's a bonus for my apology!

"How the hell do you have so much energy," Taehyung said, out of breath. Jungkook groan and kept looking around.

"What the hell does your mama feed you," Taehyung asked.

"I should ask the same to you. You keep slowing me down," Jungkook spat.

"I told you to go ahead without me," Taehyung said, finally getting his stamina back.

"I know," Jungkook mumbled.

"Is someone scared of me being kidnaped? I admit I get kidnaped a lot but my one and only is always there to save me," Taehyung said. Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Your not worth saving so I'm guessing you saved yourself by being annoying," Jungkook smiled at his remark. Taehyung chuckled.

"You could say that but hey, you didn't say no to my question. Aww, Jungkookie cares for me," Taehyung jumped on Jungkook and wrapped his arms around the muscular body. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Well this is better and now you can't slow me down," Jungkook said, running around at full speed to find the princess. While little Taehyung hold onto Jungkook for dear life.