Chapter 17

"MS.KANG! IM HOME," Taehyung yelled. Jimin and Ms.Kang turned their head towards the door. Jimin's eyes widen, seeing Taehyung holding an unconscious Jungkook.

"Welcome home, Taehyung but um who's that," Ms.Kang ask, eyeing the unconscious male. She wasn't that surprised because Taehyung always bring weird stuff home.

"Oh this is my new friend! His name is Jungkook," Taehyung adorably smiled and dragged the body into the house.

"Yeah and what happen to him," Jimin said, grabbing some bowls.

"Well he wouldn't stop running around so I knocked him out with a frying pan," Taehyung said, picking up the body and laying it on the couch.

"Why was he running around," Ms.Kang asked as she walked to the couch. She checked the young boy pulse. Jimin mentally cursed.

Jimin brought Y/n home but he snuck her in. She's on the rooftop right now. Why did he snuck her in? Well he knows Ms.Kang will question about bringing a girl home, well more like criminal. He doesn't want his guardian to be in trouble for housing a criminal.

"He was trying to find his wife," Taehyung said, sitting on the floor.

"And who is that," Ms.Kang asked, moving to the kitchen. Taehyung looked at Jimin to see if he had found Y/n. Jimin nodded and put a finger on his lips to shush Taehyung up. Taehyung didn't get the cue.

"Her name is Y-argh," Taehyung started but Jimin threw a bowl near his head, making him cut off his sentence. The bowl shattered when it went in contact with the wall. Taehyung got the hint now.

"Taehyung! What happen," Ms.Kang gasped, running into the living room. She looked at the shattered bowl then at Jimin. Jimin looked away from her gaze.

A groan was heard from the unconscious boy. All eyes were on him now.

"Jimin, get some of the porridge ready," Ms.Kang command. "Taehyung where did you hit him?"

"The back of his head," Taehyung answered, feeling relieved to see body stir. At least I didn't kill him. Taehyung thought as he sat up and picked up the shattered bowl.

Jungkook opened his eyes, slowly. His mind was fuzzy but one thing was on his mind. I'm gonna kill that brat, Taehyung!

"How are you feeling," Ms.Kang asked. Jungkook eyes went to the lady with a caring face. Then his eyes wander around the home. His eyes stopped when seeing a familiar blonde hair coming his way. Jimin.

"Here's the porridge," Jimin said, handing the bowl to Ms.Kang. Jimin made eye contact with Jungkook. He mouthed "she's safe". Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine. I'll take my leave now so I don't be a bother," Jungkook said, sitting up. He groan at the pain in the back of his head.

"Lay down and rest, you are no bother," Ms.Kang command. Jimin went back into the kitchen and grabbed another bowl. He put some of the porridge in it. Then he grabbed a small container.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Night," Jimin said, walking up the stairs.

"Here, eat this," Ms.Kang said, ignoring Jimin. She handed Jungkook the bowl.

"Uh thank you," Jungkook said. He wasn't feeling hungry. He just wanted to go back to the castle. All this running and hiding is tiring him.

"Hey Jungkook, Sorry about what I did," Taehyung said, holding the shattered bowl. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. His eyes widen when seeing blood on the older male hand.