Chapter 20

I just jumped off a roof with Jimin securely holding me. Why do I want to do that again with Jimin? Why is my heart racing? My face was heating up? All these stuff could only mean one thing. I'm sick.

I was in a state of shock to realize Jimin yelling at me. He groan and lifted me up. That's when I snapped out of my state of shock. Jimin ran around corners with hollering men behind him.

"Those idiots," Jimin mumbled.

"W-Wait! I can run," I said but Jimin ignored me. He ran faster and we made it in the crowded town. Jimin took off, pushing people in the process. He didn't bother to apologize but I did!

"STOP THEM," someone yelled, pushing through the crowd. People screamed and chaos erupted. I took a peek behind Jimin's shoulder to see the guards. I mentally cursed and looked around for a distraction. Nothing....

Or not. I looked down at my feet. Shoes are useless. Who needs them when you have 100 pairs in a palace. I took off one of my shoe. Yoongi's teaching should help me with this.

I put my hand on Jimin's shoulder to lean over him. Jimin gave me a weird look.

"Sit still! Your heavy enough," Jimin scowled.

Rude. I ignored him and carefully aimed my shoe for a guard's head. There were 3 after us. Throwing a shoe is kind of like a bow and arrow. The goal is to hit at least's one guard's head.

I took a deep breathe in and threw my shoe. As I threw it, Jimin made a turn. I missed, making me groan. I turned to the boy.

"Thanks! I almost got him," I sarcastically said. Jimin was confused and still ran.

"Can you sit still," Jimin asked. I shook my head and took my other shoe off. I looked up behind Jimin to see nobody after us. Huh?

I lightly tapped Jimin.

"They are gone," I said. Jimin ignored me and kept running. "I'm serious! Look!" I started fumbling around and Jimin groan. He slowed down and looked behind him.

"What did you do," Jimin asked, putting me down. He tried to catch his breath. I shrugged. He looked around the area to see nobody around. He spotted a ladder.

"Stay here," Jimin instructed and climbed the ladder. I watched him climb the roof.

Jimin got on the roof and looked at his pathway. The guards were passed out. There were barrels laying beside them.

"Ah," Jimin chuckled, seeing the female shoe right beside a crate. He climbed back down.

"So what did my master plan do," I asked, seeing the blonde male smile.

"Your shoe hit a crate and the impact made it open. Barrels rolled out, hitting those guards," Jimin explained. I gasped and did a victory dance.

"I'm amazing, I know," I said. Jimin rolled his eyes. I stopped dancing and looked around the area. It's kind of too quiet. I mean I can still hear the people in town rustling but the area we are in. I'm scaring myself. Haha! How silly of me.

"Come on. We'll go to Ji-Hyun without the others," Jimin said, turning his back towards me. Bad idea. I gasped when someone wrapped their hand around my mouth. I watched another man come around the corner and hit Jimin with a broken bottle.

"Jimin!" I yelled but it was muffled. I thrash around the man's grip.

"Please stand still. We won't hurt you," the man's voice whispered. Lies. I kept thrashing around. He sighed.

"Donghae, just knock her out," the other man said, lifting Jimin unconscious body up. I looked at the man, holding me, in fear. The man name Donghae had a manly and baby face if that made sense.

"I'm sorry but I don't wanna hurt you," Donghae said. The other man walked away with Jimin.

"Then leave me and my friend alone," I said but it was still muffled. I'll just scream since this won't work.

"AHHH-MPH," I started screaming but Donghae's grip on my mouth tighten. Kill me and I'll make sure to haunt you. He began to drag me somewhere so I thrash around some more.

"Your taking too long," the other man said walking towards us. He had some ropes in his hand. Time for me to scream again.

"Sorry but you know I can't hurt a lady," Donghae said.

"That's what the ropes it for," the other man said.

"AHHHHHH-MHPP," I tried to scream again but the idiot holding me tighten his grip. His hands are also sweating so I didn't want that in my mouth.

The other man grabbed both my arms and placed them in front of me. He tied my wrists together. I glared at him.

"Make a noise and I won't be afraid to hurt Jimin," the man threaten. It's a good time to throw my other shoe at him. I lifted my leg and kicked his private area. He made an inhuman noise and lifted his hand up to slap me. I closed my eyes, ready for the impact but nothing happen.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at Donghae. The man rolled his arms and walked with his hands in between his legs. I proudly smiled at myself. Donghae lightly pushed me to walk.

I'll just follow their orders. While doing that let me practice my whistle so I can call Jungkook's horse. I haven't seen that baby in forever. Or maybe who knows Taehyung or Jungkook might hear me.

I wonder who these guys are and why they want Jimin and I. All I know is that one's name is Donghae. They also seem to know Jimin. Jimin's old friends perhaps. Nope, enemies now that I think about it. What kind friend throws a bottle at each other?