The Transfer

During A Princess On Lothal.
Ezra pov.
I Was Walking Up The Ramp Of The Hammerhead Cruiser When I Saw Leia Running Towards Me. Well It's Time For Me To Go. I Said. She Smiles And Grabs My Hand. What Are You Doing? I Ask. Stop That Rebel He's Stealing My Ships. Make It Look Good. She Said.

Oh So We Have To Make This Look Good. You Have My Permission. See You Later Princess. I Stun Her And Enter The Ship. I Meet Ryder On The Bridge And We Took Off To Meet With The Fleet.

2 Weeks Later
I Was In My Room Thinking To Myself Until Someone Knock On The Door. Come In. I Said. The Door Open And It Was Hera. Oh Hey Hera What's Going On? I Ask. Ezra I Have Some News For You. She Said. News What Kind Of News? You're Be Going Away For a
Awhile.

Why? Princess Leia Has Requested You. She Says That She Needs Help On Mission Has Chosen You For This Special Assignment. Hera Said. But Why Me? What About The Others Or The Other Rebels On The Base. Because I'm Pretty Sure I'm Needed Here.

No. Everyone Else Is Busy And You're The Only One Who Doesn't Have Any Missions. So You're Going. Fine I'll Go. When Do I Leave? You'll Be Leave In A Hour. I'll Allow You To Collect Your Things. Alright. Hera Nodded And Walk Out And Started Collecting My Stuff.

1 Hour Later.
An Hour Had Pass And I Said My Goodbyes To Everyone. I Bored A A-Wing Fighter And Left. I Made The Jump Into Hyperspace And Was On My To Alderaan To Meet Up With Princess Leia. I Wonder Why Did Princess Leia Choose Me Instead Anyone Else? I Said To Myself As The The Fighter Came Out Of Hyperspace Over Alderaan And I Landed At The Palace.

I Hop Out And Meet With Some Guards. Hold!!! State Your Business? One Of Them Said. I Was Invited Here To See The Princess. I Said. Who Are You? Ezra Brigder. Ezra Brigder Ah Yes The Princess Is Expecting You. Please Follow Us. I Follow The Guards Into The Palace To See The Princess.

After A Minute Of Walking. We Arrive At A Door And One Of Guards Knock On It. Yes Who Is It? Leia Ask On The Other Side. Your Highness. We Have Brought You Your Guess Ezra Brigder. One Of The Guards Said. Leia Open The Door And Spoke.

Thank You Guards For Escorting Mr. Bridger Here. I'll Take It From Here. Yes Highness. They Both Said And Walk Away. Leia Move Out Of The Way So I Could Walk In. I Walk In And She Close The Door Behind Us. Ezra It's Good To See You Again. Please Sit On The Bed.

I Nodded And Sat On Her Bed. Leia Did The Same And I Spoke. So Leia What's This Mission You Need Help On? Mission Oh There's No Mission Ezra. She Said. What If There's No Mission Then Why Am I Here? Because... Can I Tell You The Truth Ezra.

Sure Leia. Back On Lothal. After Meeting And Talking To You. I Felt A Connection Between Us. But After You Left. I Couldn't Stop Thinking About You. Then I Realize That I'm In Love With You. So Lied To Your Captain To Get You Here.

So Ezra Do You Love Me Too? You Know Leia After I Left You On Lothal. I Was Thinking About The Same Thing But I Was Like She's A Princess. She's Probably Has More Things To Worry About Then Having A Boyfriend. But Now That I Know I Was Wrong. Yes Leia I Do Love You.

She Smiles And I Move Forward And Kiss Her. She Was Surprised But Started To Kiss Me Back. We Kiss For A Few Seconds And Then Broke The Kiss. Then She ask. Ezra Will You Stay Here With Me Forever? Yes My Princess. I'll Be With You Forever.

Good You Know We Have A Lot Of Time To Ourselves. You Want To Continue Making Out? Your Wish Is My Comman My Princess. She Blushes And Pushes Me Down On The Bed. She Then Gets On Top Of Me And Press Her Lips Onto Mine And We Continue To Make Out.