Talking

Sabine pov.
I was drag back to the ghost and hera and kanan came outside. What's going on here? Why are you dragging her? Hera ask. This mandalorian was disturbing princess leia and master bridger in their quarters. One of the guards said and the through me on the ground. She is also banned to enter the palace forever. The other one said and they both left.

Sabine what were you thinking? Hey I was only trying to talk to ezra. I told hera. Well it looks like it went great. What did you say to them? Hera ask. I said that she was a fake ass princess and that a princess and jedi don't mix. Then he said that she was prettier than me. Me the most beautiful girl that he's ever seen and I was replace be her. So I told her that you stole ezra from me and I'm here to get him back.

Leia was going to speak but ezra cut her off. He told me that I repeatedly rejected him and said leia was better then me and told me to leave. I told him not going anywhere without you. So he call the guards and told them to take me out of the castle and leia added I was banned from the from entering.

Well me and kanan will go talk to ezra and see what he says. Ok hera. She and kanan walk to the castle but what I didn't tell them was that I treatened to kill the princess and I will if all means necessary.

5 minutes
Ezra pov.
Me and leia were outside in the courtyard talking when one of the guards came up to us. Master bridger. He said. Yes what is it? I ask. The one's known as hera syndulla and kanan jarrus wish to speak to you. Hum I guess their here about what happened this morning. I said to leia. Yeah let's see what do they want. She said back to me.

We saw them come up to us and they spoke. Ezra we need to talk. Hera said. About what? About what you did to sabine earlier. How could you just banned her like that? Hey she shouldn't have treatened leia like that. What are you talking about ezra? Kanan ask. She treatened to kill her if I didn't come back with her. So leia banned her from the castle forever.

Sabine didn't tell us that. Well she lied to make me look bad. Leia said. Well we'll have a talk with sabine and see what she says. Hera said. Ok is there anything else. I ask. Yes. Are you sure you don't want to come back with us. Yes hera I sure. I love leia and I want to stay here with her. I'm older enough to make my own decisions and I chosen this one.

But ezra what about your training with me to become a jedi? Kanan ask. Well while your here you can still continue to train me. Alright but you know it will be not the full training because my own training was limited. I know kanan I know but let's just try. I said. Alright we can start training tomorrow. Ok master. Well I have to go talk to Ms. wren about her actions. Hera said and walk off back to ship. I better go with her or she'll do something horrible. Kanan said and ran after her.

Well that went great. I said to leia. Yep want to continue hanging out here for awhile? She ask. Sure it's really looks nice out here to day. I grab her hand and we started walking.