Found

The next day
Sabine pov.
Me and ketsu were out our way to see ezra and leia. It's been a year since I seen them. They could be anywhere on the planet sabine. Ketsu said. Yes I know that is why we are going to start in the city to get answers. Some one as to seen them. I said as we landed the ship.

6 minutes later.
We arrive into the city and started asking people questions. I saw a man and walk up to him. You there have you seen this man and woman? I ask showing him a hologram image of ezra and leia. No I never seen those people in my life. He said. Your useless. I punch him in the stomach and through him to the ground. Out of our way. Ketsu said and she kick him. One of these people have to seen them. The transmitter signal stop here but doesn't gives their location. Then we'll have to ask everyone until someone talks.

Chopper base.
Hera pov.
I started to wake up and found myself in a room not mines. The commander sato came in. Captain syndulla you're awake. He said. What happened? Oh no the mission! Commander I'm sorry! It's ok captain syndulla I already sent a team to do the mission. My question is what happened to you? What do you mean? You were late and you are never late. So I knew something was wrong so I came to the ghost and saw you on the floor unconscious. And brought you here.

The last thing I remember is that I was on the ghos and I was attack by... no sabine. She's going after ezra and leia. We got to warn him. Yes but we must hurry. I got up and ran to the door. Captain syndulla where are you going? Sato ask. I going to the planet where ezra and leia are. Sato contacted bail and let him know what's up. You got it. I ran out the medicine center to the ghost. I got on board and saw everyone still knock out. I ran to kanan and woke him up.

Kanan wake up. I said. He started to wake up. Hera what's going? He ask. We have to hurry ezra and leia are in danger. What do you mean? Sabine came here last night and knock us all out and took the transmitter. She has their location. Then let's going before it's too late. I got in the pilot seat and got into the co-pilot seat and we took off.

Ezra pov.
I was in the living room with leia watching the holo net. Then the a transmission came up. It was leia father. Ezra do you read me? He ask. Yes I do. What's wrong? I ask. It's sabine she's knowns your location. She's coming for you two. What how? She beat up captain syndulla and stolen the transmitter. You have to get out of their. Don't worry we will. I said and ended the transmission. Pack your stuff were leaving. Right. She and left to get her stuff.

Sabine pov.
We ask person after person and they never seem them. Then we saw one person we haven't talk to. Sir have you seen these people? I never seen her but have seen that young man before. He said. You have where? He came to the city once in awhile and disappears up those hills. He pointed to the hills and we know where to search. Thanks you. Your been the only smart person today. I said and walk away. We now know where they live.

15 minutes later
We took 15 to reach them but we did. We saw a house and outside was them. Leia had something in her hands. I can't tell what it was from far we are but it doesn't matter. Now it was time to strike.