What Were You Thinking

Hera pov.
I was to the prison cells on the lower levels of the palace to speak with sabine about her actions against ezra and leia. I walk to a ray shielded door with two guards in front of it. What business do you have down here? One of them ask me. I have permission from princess leia to came down here and speak with one of the prison. I said. The princess said that you can come down here. You may past. The other one said and turned off the ray shield. Thank you. I walk past them and made my way to sabine cell.

2 minutes later.
After 2 minutes of walking I finally found her cell. Sabine was laying down on a bed. She look up and saw me. Hera I'm glad to see you. Now get me out of here. She said with excitement. Well I'm not glad to see you. I said. Why not? What do you mean why not. Sabine you really fuck up this time. I told you to stay away from ezra and leia and you disobey my orders.

I'm not going to let that fake ass princess steal my ezra away from me. He should be with me and only me not that bitch. Sabine I know you love ezra but he's happy with someone else then you. You have to let him go. I'm not letting him go. And the only way to get him back is to kill leia. You think ezra will love you if you kill leia. He will hate you and possibly kill you for revenge. No he won't because I know ezra and he'll be happy for what I did. She said in a crazy way.

You know I'm not even sure I want to get you out of this cell. I said. What hera you have to get me out. Come on press the button to release me. I wish I can but I can't. You stuck in here until I can bail you out. What the price? $1000.00 credits. WHAT!!! She yelled. It's because you attack the princess and if you attack a princess. That's the price. I said angered. Fine do you have the money? No it will be another few weeks. Fine do what can do. Ok but I'll be back. I said and left.

Sabine pov.
Hera left and I went back to my bed. When hera gets me out of here. I'm coming for you leia. And this time I will kill you even if it's means by my own fist. Hahahaha.

15 minutes later.
Ezra pov.
Me and leia was in our room. Talking when there was a knock on the door. Come in. Leia said. The door open and hera walk in. Hera what brings you here? I ask. Nothing I just came back from the prison cells and spoke with sabine. She said. What did she say? She still wants to kill leia to get you back. I don't think I should bail her out.

You must. You have to get her far away from here as possible. So she can't come back and leia be safe. I said. Ok ezra I hear you but it will take a few weeks to get the money. Ok but how do we get her to the ship with her attacking me? Leia ask. We can put her chains and throw her in her room on the ghost and run out quickly as it takes off. I said. You sure that will work ezra? Hera ask. Let's  just hope so.