Death

Leia pov.
Game over sabine. I said pointing my weapon at her. You will pay for this leia I swear. She said. No you won't. See going to do what I say now. See your going to tell clan wren to stand down and let all of leave or else I can shoot you where you stand. Your choice sabine.

She look back at me and back at her clan. Seeing how rebel troops out number them. She look at her father as Kanan still held his lightsaber up to neck. Fine ezra yours. Take him and get out of here. Wise choice. I took off the shock collar off of ezra neck and use his lightsaber to free his hands. There you ezra. Thanks leia. I can feel my powers again. He said You welcome. I kiss him and he kiss me back.

Unwear that sabine pulled out a dagger. EZRA, LEIA LOOK AT OUT!!! Hera yelled. We stop kiss and look behind us. Sabine had a dagger in her hand and through it. Leia look out. Ezra push me out the way and got hit. EZRA!!! I pulled out my blaster and shot sabine in the chest. She look at her blood chest and back at me. Then she fell to the ground. SABINE!!! Her my father, mother, and brother yelled.

KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM ALL!!! Sabine mother yelled. Yes your highness. The warriors started firing and the rebellion started firing. It turned into an all out war. Hera came up to us. Ezra are you ok? I'm fine. It only hit me in the side. He said. Don't worry we'll getting you back to the ghost now. Zeb pick him. Zeb pick up ezra and started running back to the woods. ALL TROOPS BACK TO THE GHOST!!!

The rebels troops stop fighting and ran back to the ghost with us behind them but still getting chase by mandalorian warriors. We reach the ghost and got on with everyone and took off into hyperspace.

Wren stronghold
Sabine pov.
I was on ground bleeding out on the porch. My father and mother were by my side. Sabine don't worry. Your going to be ok. My mother said. No I'm not. I can already feel myself slipping away. How could this happen. This was my wedding day. The happiest day of my life and it was taken away from me by that princess. I was suppose to marry the guy I love even if he didn't love me.

Leia's going pay for ruining my wedding and taking my life. Don't worry daughter she will. We promise daughter we swear. My mother said. Good. I said for the last time and everything went dark.

Ursa pov.
Sabine die in my hands and I was sad. My only daughter gone. Then tristan came back. Mother they rebels got away. He said. Them mobiles every warrior we got. We're going to war. I said. We can't we lost some warriors on here and on the pursuit. It's over. Your right. Send some warriors we do have left and find ezra and leia bridger and destroy them. Yes mother.  Tristan said and left. No kills my daughter and gets away with it.

In hyperspace
Leia pov.
I was in medical bay with ezra. The medical droid said he'll be ok. So now he and I were talking. Leia I just wanted to say thank you for saving me. Ezra said. Hey it's only fair that I returned the favor. You save me from sabine and I have save you. Thanks where's mira? She's at my father's. She's safe. That's good. We kiss and enjoy the rest of the ride.