Worth The Risk

One week later.
Chopper Base
Ezra pov.
We were back on chopper base after the attack of the sand people. We brought luke and obi wan back with us. After all. He did said he would train us to fight vader and order to protect mira. I won't let him lay a hand on her again. I'll die before I let that happen.

The training was good. Well except for luke who was happening a hard time and leia was having a harder time than luke. The training was hard for me but not as bad them because I already been train in the ways of the force. Luke like he could handle his self but leia would need more help.

I was outside with her helping to learn how the use the force. Ok leia forces on the can. Imagine it in your mind. I said. She closes her eyes and put her hand in the air in the direction of the can. I look at the can but didn't not move. I can feel leia trying her hardest but nothing still didn't happen.

She stop and look at me. I'm never going to get this. This may work for you and my brother but not for me. She said. Leia I need you'll get this one. I was like you but in time I got it. Ezra's right. It's takes time to master the force but time is not on our side. Vader is still out there. And with him still out there. Your daughter is still in danger. He will not reset until he has her. Obi wan said. I know but I'm not connected with the force for some reason.

Because your mind is on other things. Other things? Like what? All the crazy that has happened since you and ezra have been together. Yes. When we started dating. Everything was great but that's until sabine found out us and tried to ruin it. Leia said. I admit that things have been not going good for us. She tried to kill you 4 times but failed. She even went after our daughter. I said.

Yes and she tried to break up our marriage. But you stop her in time. Yes and I killed her. Then we had another problem. Vader attack my home and told me that I was his daughter and that I had brother. And he had our daughter in his hands. His machine hands. I couldn't imagine if we lost her. So I'm wondering was all of this a mistake. She said with her head down.

I held her head up and we look into each other eyes. No it wasn't. Leia before you and I met. I was in love with sabine but it seem that she had no interest in me then that's when I met you. Sure we got to know each other for a day. Then weeks later you call me so we could be together. No matter what happens. We're face it together. We face sabine together. We face raising our child together.

I took on a risk by being capture by sabine. You took a risk by coming to save me. We can take on this risk to protect our daughter. Then after that. We can go back to our house and continue on being a family. Raise mira  in the right way. I said and hug her close to me. She wrapp her arms around and we continue hugging. You're right ezra. There is no risk that we have been able to handle. Leia said and raise her hand.

The can started moving and it flew into her hand. She overcame her fear. I did it. I actually did it. Yes you did but there is still much to be done. If you're up for the challenge leia? Master kenobi ask. Yes I can handle the risk. As long I'm by my husband side. I can do anything. She and kelp practicing.