Where Are They

1 year later.
Unknown planet
Ezra pov.
It's been 1 year since the trial. Sabine was convicted and sentenced to 25 years in prison but escape at the end. So now she's wanted girl in both the empire and rebellion. I talk to crew once in awhile. They tell me that they still haven't found sabine but still doesn't know our location. That's good.

After 6 months leia was heal. She could move again. We live in a house on a hill far from the city. We also got married. I was walk to our house because I went to the city to get a few things. I walk through the door and was meet with leia. She turn around with a baby in her arms.

How's my people today? I ask her. Well I'm doing good and so is mira. Leia said. I went up and kiss her on the head and gave mira a little tickle making her laugh. I like to see her laugh ezra. I do too but you know she still in danger. I know but no one as seen sabine in a year. She's probably move on now. Besides she can't find us. We're safe here. You, me, and our daughter. I guess your right as usual. I said and hug her.

Chopper base/ night time.
Hera pov.
I was in the comman center with commander sato finishing a plan to attack an imperial factory that's making weapons. Ok so were clear on the plan now. Sato ask. Yes sir. I said. Ok captain syndulla. Now go get some rest. Yes sir. I left and went back to the ghost.

5 minutes later.
I walk up the ghost ramp and the cargo doors close suddenly. What the? Chopper if this is prank. I'm deactivating you for 2 weeks. I said. Then I herad laughed and running. Who's there? Then the light turn off. I pulled out my blaster and aim at every direction. Then a figure came behind me and knock me down. I tried to get back up but I was pin to the ground. We have her. Someone said. Bring her up. Someone said. I was brought up and saw a face I haven't seen in a year. Sabine.

Now talk where are they? She ask. Who? I ask. She then punch me in the stomach. DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME!!! NOW WHERE ARE THEY!!! And like I said who are you talking about? Ezra and leia. How should I know? You drove them away. We have seen them in a year. They could be anywhere.

I know your lieing and by the way. If your wondering where is kanan and the others are. I put sleeping gas in the ship before you came in and deactivated chopper. So their be out until tomorrow. Whatever I still don't know where they are. Your mouth will not tell me but your eyes will. WHAT??? I yelled. Hold her here until I get back. She said and left.

3 minutes later
Sabine pov.
I walk into the cockpit of the ghost and look around. Let's look at the ship's computer records. I look at them and got nothing. Something tells me it not in here but in hera's room. I got up and went to her room. I open it and saw something on her tablet. It was some kind of transmitter. Maybe this is what I'm looking for. I grab a left.

2 minutes later.
I made back to the cargo hold where ketsu was holding hera. You were slick to not tell me about this. But now that I have it. I will track them down and kill leia. I said. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! THEIR TRYING TO HAVE PEACE BUT YOU KEEP RUINING IT! Hera yelled. Peace there will be no peace. The only peace will be me and ezra when we are together.

And now time for you to go to sleep. I said and knock out hera. You have what you came for? Ketsu ask. Yes and they don't know what coming to them. Let's go. I said and we left.