Jealousy

The next day
Sabine pov.
I woke up in my room. Me and the crew were going to be on alderaan for a couple days. So that give me a chance to get ezra back and leave the spoil princess. I got dress and left my room.

I walk into the comman room and saw everyone. Morning sabine. Hera said. Morning hera. I said back and started walking to the door but I was stop by hera. Where are you going? I'm going to see ezra. No your not sabine. What why not? Because he's not talking us right now. Kanan said. I don't care. He's going to talk to me rather he likes it or not. I said and strom out of the ghost.

Leia pov.
I woke up in bed with ezra next to me. He had a hard time yesterday. His crew came to get him yesterday and he told them that he was not coming back. They were yelling at him like they own him but he told them that we're dating and promise to here with me. Then I noticed he started to wake up.

Morning beautiful. He said. Morning handsome. I said back. So what are we going to do today ezra? Well I thinking we could go to the city. So we won't be bother by my old crew or else their try to convince me to come back with them and leave you. Well let's just hope we can sneak by them. We both started laughing together then there was a knock on our door. Yes who is it? I ask.

Ezra it's me sabine. Can we talk? It was sabine and she want to talk to ezra. Well speaking of the crew. Theirs one of them right now. Um yeah sure sabine. Ezra said and got out of bed.

Ezra pov.
I walk to the door open it and there she was. Sabine the girl who use to the girl of my dreams but not anymore. What do you want sabine? I ask. I came here to ask you why? Why what? Why did you choose her over me? I mean look at me. I'm very talented, I'm great with explosives, and I'm a beautiful mandalorian girl. She said.

Yes you are beautiful but not as beautiful as leia. Oh thank you ezra. Leia said. Your welcome babe. Oh come on. You can not be seriously. She a princess and your a jedi and I don't believe that a good combination. Oh yeah then what's a good combination sabine? I ask her. A jedi and a mandalorian. She said. So wait! Are you trying to say that you love me? Yes ezra I do and I don't you should be with this fake ass princess.

Hold up who are calling a fake ass princess? Leia ask back. You princess. You stole ezra from me and I'm here to get him back alright. You had no business taking him away from me. I'll have you know I'll... but I cut her off. Leia I got this baby. Now look sabine. You coming here to start this with my girlfriend was uncall for alright. I'm glad I'm with her and not you.

You repeated rejected me and the past so I move on and got someone better then you. So you can leave or I'll call the guards to take your mandalorian ass back to the ghost. I told her. I'm not going anywhere without you. Alright then. Guards can you come here. Yes master bridger.?One of them ask. Can take her back to her friend's and... but I was cut off by leia. And she is banned from entering the palace. Yes your highness.

They grab her and drag her away. THIS IS NOT THE END EZRA!!! I WILL GET YOU BACK IF THAT MEANS KILLING YOU LEIA!!! She yelled as they took her away. Don't worry I'll protect you leia. I told her. Don't worry I know you will. She said and we close the door.