The Date

6 hours later
Ezra pov.
Me and leia were back at the house getting ready for our date. She says that we don't have to go to any restaurant. So we can just have the date here. I was glad she said that because I did not want to get dress up. Then there was a knock on the door. Come in. I said. The door open and it was one of the people to sever us on our vacation.

Sir dinner is almost ready and the princess wishes for you to join her in the backyard. He said. Ok tell her I'll be their in a few minutes. I told him. Yes sir. He close the door and put on my shoes and walk out.

Few minutes later
I made my way to the backyard were I saw leia sitting at the table. I see that you final made it. She said smirking at me. Yes I just had to fresh in up first. It take time to look this good. I said. Whatever so what's going to happen  in 2 weeks? She ask. What do you mean? I mean that your crew thinks that your coming back so what will have to us?

Nothing I already told you that I'm staying with you. I'm not going back. I said and grab her hands. Thanks ezra. She lin forward and kiss me and I kiss her back. Then one of the severe came up to us. Excuse me your highness and master brigder but dinner is server. He said and some other brought it to us. Will that be all. He asked us. Yes that will be all. They left and we started eating. How the food? She ask me.

It's good and yours? I ask her back. It great and you know what else. It's also beautiful out here. Not as beautiful as you. Oh ezra. I try to len over the table to kiss her but I spill my cup of water all over my pants. Oh crap! What happened? I got water all over my pants. Hahahahaha! Leia laugh. What's so funny? I ask. I looks like you pee yourself. She said still laughing.

I blush and grab some napkins and wrap them on my pants. You know that's not going to come out. I know but it helps to try. Do you want to continue eating? Yeah let's not let this ruin our night.

One hour later
After we had dinner we went back to our room and close the door. I took off my pants so I can change into new one's but I caught leia starring at me. See something you like? I ask her. Yes but it's cover by your underwear. So what are you going to do about it? I'll show you. She came up to me and pull down my underwear. You know it's been a while so why don't we make up for lost time. Very well let's do this. We took each clothes off and got on the bed to a night of fun.