Sabine's Trial Part 3

Ezra pov.
We find sabine wren guilty. The woman said in the jury. Everyone was happy. The judge spoke. Sabine wren  with all these changes you will be sentenced to prison for 25 years without parole.

WHAT??? BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHAT I DID WAS RIGHT! WHAT SHE DID WAS A CRIME! SHE STOLE MY EZRA! SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE GOING TO PRISON NOT ME!!! Sabine yelled.

GET HER OUT OF HERE! I JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH HER! Yelled the judge. The guards came and grab her. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS LEIA! I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! As they were about to bring sabine out of the court room. The roof exploded and we saw a ship.

Sabine pov.
The guards were about to take me out of the room when the roof exploded. People were screaming in terror. Ah my ride is here. The launch smoke bombs and the room was filled with smoke. Let's get the prisoners out of here. Said one of the guards. I don't think so. Someone said and shot the guards. Let's go. I fellow the person to ship and we took off.

Once we reach space I thank my savior. Thanks for saving me ketsu. I said. No problem sabine. If you didn't call me before you attack the princess. You would ended up in prison by now. Ketsu said. Thanks. So what are you do now? She ask. I still on the same plan. Get ezra back and kill leia. When will you do it? I can't do it now because with leia injured. Ezra will be watching her like a hawk. 

So it will have to be a month or two before I make my next move. Ok in the meantime you can help me with my bounty hunting missions. I would love too. It would be target practice for when the day comes I take out leia. I said and started laughing.

Alderaan Court Room.
Ezra pov.
The smoke cleared and I standing next to leia. I look up at the hole in the ceiling and the ship was gone. Ezra what just happened? Leia ask. I don't know but something tells me sabine had something to do with this. I said. EZRA COME HERE!!! Hera yelled. I pick up leia since there was no time to push her and ran to hera.

Hera what's wrong? I ask. Sabine's escape again and she killed these guards. Hera said. This was a set up from the beginning. Sabine was have contacted someone to attack the courtroom on the day of the trial and they uses smoke bombs to hide their face and make off with sabine. Kanan said.

This place is not safe anymore for leia. You two have to go somewhere else until we can find sabine. Bail said. Where? I ask. To a remote world where no one can recognize the the both. It's for leia's safety. I look at her and ask. You want to do this? Only if you want too. She said. Alright we'll do it but how do we stay in contact with each other? With these. Bail handed me a transmitter.

This transmitter will allow you to speak with me and your friends. No one not even sabine can listen on this frequency. I took it and said thanks. Well we better start packing. I said as I walk away carrying leia in my arms.

15 minutes later
Outside the castle
Hera pov.
We were all outside saying our goodbyes to ezra and leia thanks to sabine. We won't be see them for awhile. Goodbye ezra. I said and hug him. Goodbye hera. He said and hug me back. Take care ezra. Kanan said. You too. You and leia stay safe. Zeb said. We will.

Take care daughter. Bail organa said. I will father. She said. Ezra brought her up to her father and they hug. After they stop hugging ezra carry her on the ship. The ship started up and took off. Then they disappear into hyperspace.