Attack Of The Sand People

Leia pov.
I am obi wan kenobi. The old man said. Your obi wan kenobi? Ezra ask. The one and only. And your ezra bridger. Husband and father. How did you know that? I know everything. Like when I felt leia coming here to find her missing brother. So you know who we are? Luke ask. Yes you the son and daughter of anakin skywalker who now darth vader.

Then I have some questions? I ask. Feel free to ask. Why were me and luke split up when we were babies? It was to make sure that sith wouldn't sense your presence. I figure one day you would find each other. Well to tell  you the truth. I didn't know I had a brother until vader told me. So he told  you before you found out. Yes and he was after my daughter.

Hm can I see her. Ezra showed him mira and he took look at her. Yes I can feel the force is very strong with her. She was born with your and ezra's powers. If vader ever got his hands on her and took her away. She would grow up to a powerful sith. So you must not let happen. She must grow up to be a jedi. I know... but I cut off by hera.

Guys sorry to spoil the moment but we got in coming. She said. What the empire? Ezra ask. No look. Luke said pointing. We look behind us and they were some kind of people running towards us or riding on animals with blasters. What are those things luke? I ask. Sand people.

Ezra pov.
Sand people. Luke said. What are sand people? I ask. Mindless people who live in the desert who attack anything but themselves. We have to defend ourselves. Right leia take mira inside. Right and be careful. Don't worry I will. I gave mira to her and they went inside. Then a shot was fired in the air.

Get ready. Me and kanan pulled out our lightsabers. Zeb pulled out his bow rifle and hera pulled out her blaster. Luke pulled out a blaster too and master kenobi pulled out his lightsaber. The start shooting and me, kanan and master kenobi started deflecting their shots. Zeb shot one then another but they was still coming.

Man these guys don't quite. I said. Their give up once their numbers start dropping. Luke said and shot one. Then one came with a rocket launcher. Um guys we got a problem. A rocket launch. Where did they get that from? Zeb ask. WHO CARES GET DOWN!!! Hera yelled. The rocket was fired and we duck. It flew past us and some big rocks.

We got back up and started blasting and defending again. Ok that was close. Zeb said. Then I noticed the same one with the rocket was reloading it. Guys he's reloading the rocket. I said. We have to stop him. Don't worry I got this. I took off charging at them. They focus their attention on me and were shooting me. I deflected their shots. Some hitting the ground and some hitting them.

The one with the rocket launch aim at me and fired. The rocket was getting close to me. I use the force fast turned it around back at him. The rocket was now aiming for him. It hit him and he blew up. I think. I don't know. I go check it out. I went to check it out. Their was his body dead. Well he's dead. Then he jump up and attack me.  He knock me on ground and pin me. I tried to get him off me but couldn't.

Then he was shot and fell to the ground dead this time. I look to see who killed him and it was luke. He pulled me up and ask. You ok bro? Yeah thanks. I use the force to grab my lightsaber and hook to my belt. Where are the other sand people? Well when they saw you reverse that rocket they fled. Ok. We walk back to the others and leia came out with mira.

Is the fight over? She ask. Yes but there will be many more fights in time. Master kenobi said. What do you mean by that? Luke ask. Luke, leia, you become jedi and order to stop your father and the emperor. And since ezra is now married to leia. It's his destiny too and to protect mira from being a future sith. All three of us look at each other and look back at the obi wan. When do we start? Leia ask. Your training starts tomorrow.