Cold Revenge

1 Mouth Later
Ezra pov.
It's Been Over A Month Since Sabine Death and Life Has Returned Back To Normal. Me, Luke and Leia Training With Obi Wan Kenobi Has Been Going Good. Leia Has Really Improved On Her Training. First She Was Thinking That She Couldn't Do. But I Believe In Her. And In Time We Both Improve.

Right Now All 3 of Us Were Training. When Master Obi Wan Came Up To Us. Very Good Students. You Have Improved In A Mouth. You Have Improved Your Training Much Faster Than Any Jedi. He said. Thank You Master. We All said. That's Enough For Today. Now You May Rest Up To Day. He Left and We Talk.

I Think We All Improve Together. Luke said. Yes Soon We Have To Face Vader. Leia said. Yes But We Will Fight Him Together and Win. I said and We Nodded. Then Hera Came Out of Ghost Running Towards Us. Ezra We Got A Problem. She said. What's Wrong?

The Ghost Pick Up Multiple Life Signal Heading  Towards This Way and Their Closing In Fast. More Sand People? Luke ask. No These Life Signals Are Airborne. LOOK!!! Leia Pointed Out Towards The Sky and We All Saw.

Clan Wren

Clan Wren. They Finally Found Us. Everyone Prepare For Battle. Me, Luke, and Leia Pulled Out Our Lightsabers and Hera Pulled Out Her Blasters. Soon The Others Came Out With Their Weapons and We Were Ready To Fight.

Hera Can You Protect Mira. She's Unguarded? Leia ask. Yes. Don't Worry I'll Watch After Her. Hera said and Ran Into Our Ship. Then That's When Clan Wren Landed and Pointed Their Weapons At Us. Then The Leader Landed and I Know Who It Was. Tristan.

Tristan I See That Your Mother Sent You Kill Me. I said. Yes After Your Wife Killed My Big Sister. Now Bridger You Will Pay. I Will Kill You and Your Family In The Name of Sabine. WARRIORS ATTACK!!! Tristan Ordered and Clan Wren Began Their Attack.

Some Flew Up In The Air and Some Stayed On The Ground. Bridger I Have  A Gift For You. Tristan Reach Behind His Back and Pulled A Lightsaber.

What Kind of Lightsaber Is That? This Is No Ordinary Lightsaber

What Kind of Lightsaber Is That? This Is No Ordinary Lightsaber. It's Called The Darksaber. A Weapon Only Used By Mandalorians. It Was My Sister's When She Found It. But Now It's Mine. I Will Use It The End You.