Get Away Trip

The next day
Ezra pov.
I woke up in bed next to leia. We were both naked under the covers. Everything came back to me. We had sex after she came back from picking up her father from coruscant yesterday and it was great. I look at her sleeping on my chest. She looks so beautiful when she sleep. I must be the must be the luckys man to have her.

Then she woke up and look at me. Well good morning beautiful. I said. Good morning babe I had a great time last night. You were amazing. She said. I know and so were you. Thanks we should do it again sometime. Yeah so what do you want to do today? I ask her. Actually that's what I want to talk to you about. I got sometime off from the senate and I was thinking that we should get away for awhile just the two of us.

That's a great idea and I love the idea of us being together alone. I said hugging her. Ok we can leave in 2 hours. Ok then let's get dress then. We got out of bed and I saw leia's sexy ass. Nice ass you got there. I said to her. Thanks it goes great with your dick. She said smiling back at me. Hahaha tou'che that's my girl. We put our clothes and started packing for our trip.

2 hours later
I was at our ship waiting for leia to come back because went to tell her father of our trip. Then I saw her coming. Did you tell him? I ask her. Yes and he said it was fine now lets go. We got in the ship and took off. Leia put in the corness and we went into hyperspace. I turn and look at her and she look at me.

So where are we going? We going to peacefully planet to have our vacation. Alright so what we would do? We can do anything we want. I like the sound of that. I know you would. Come lets go to the kitchen and something to eat we have 1 hour before we get there. She said and grab my hand and we walk to the kitchen.

The ghost
Sabine pov.
I was in the cockpit with hera and looking at the stars. I was thinking about ezra. He has been 1 week and I really started to miss him. I didn't even realize hera was talking to me. Sabine, sabine. Hera said shaking me. Hun yeah hera I know the mission now. I said. What mission I just asking you are you ok. She said to me. Hun oh sorry hera I was just been thinking of... Ezra. She said cutting me off.

How did you know? You been acting like that since he left. You love him don't you. Yes hera I love him I can't wait to tell him when he comes back. Yeah and I know he loves you too. Thanks hera. I said and hug her.

One hour
Leia pov.
Me and ezra were done eating and I went to the window with my drink to look at the hyperspace rings and ezra come up to me. How you liking the view? He ask me. It great be not as great as the place we're going. Then the ship drop out of hyperspace. Come on let's go to the frout. We ran to the frout and saw the planet. Wow it's beautiful. Ezra said. Yes but wait until we land. I said and took the ship to the planet surface.