Spying

Hera pov.
Me and kanan came back to the ghost and knock on sabine door. Who is it? Sabine ask on the other side. It's me and kanan. I said. She open the door and we walk in. So did you talk to ezra? Did you get him to changes his mind? No and you lied to us. What are you talking about? You didn't tell us that you treated to kill leia. For banning you and taking ezra away from you. Kanan said.

Alright yes I did but hey she started this. No she didn't. You just can't expect that ezra happier with someone else then you. Yep and should be with me. I'm not going to stop until I have him back. Well you have to because you're still banned from entering the castle forever. The only place's you can go is the ghost or into the city. I said to her. Fine I'll stay here. Good I said and we walk out of her room.

Sabine pov.
I lied again to hera and kanan. They can't understand. They'll never understand what true love is. They can't even tell each other how they fell about each other. So what do they know? I have to get out of here. I know I'll climb through air ducts to the cargo hold. It will be easy to seek past the crew while their in the common room.

I opened up the vent and climb through. It's was dusty but it was worth it. I made it to the cargo hold and make sure no one was around. I jump out and ran to the palace. Where I arrive I saw ezra and leia getting into a speeder and drove out. So I saw another one and drove right after them. Soon that bitch will die by my hands and ezra will be mine again

10 minutes later
Ezra pov.
Me and leia were going out for a bit. She was taken me somewhere on the planet. So where are we going today my love? I ask her. We're going to the crystal caves. It's really beautiful. The crystals light up the entire cave. Leia said. Ok sounds nice. Oh look we're here ezra. She stop the speeder in front of of the entrance of the cave and we got out and started walking into the cave.

Sabine pov.
I saw them walk into the cave. I better  follow them. I ran into the cave and saw them looking at the crystals. I hide behind some rocks and spy on them. Wow leia you were right this is beautiful. Ezra said. Yes they are but not as beautiful as me. Leia said. Not as beautiful as me. Oh please I'm more beautiful than her. Can't believe my ezzy fell for this fake bitch. I better keep quiet or thier hear me.

When I stop talking I look right back at them and they were making out under the crystals. Watching her kiss my ezzy made me want to jump out and shoot her with my blaster. But I better stop talking I didn't want to blow my cover. Then I saw them go deeper into the cave. So I decided to do something. I caught up went them and saw this huge crystal they were standing in front of. They grab each other hands and start talking.

You know leia these past few weeks with you have been the best. I feel more happier with you. Ezra said. Me too ezzy. Leia said back. Ezzy that's my nickname for him. She stole from me. That's it. Time to finish her. I look back up and them and grab my blazers. Nothing will ever keep us apart. She said. UNTIL NOW!!! I yelled  and show myself. Sabine what are you doing here? Ezra ask. I'm here to finish leia. Now it's time to die.