Evil Plot

Ezra pov.
I was loading the ship while leia was holding mira. Ok almost everything is on board. You get on the ship. I said. Ok I'll be waiting. She was about to get on the ship when shot hit the ship. Waking up mira and starting crying. So that is a baby I see in leia hands. I turn around and saw sabine with another figure. That must be the one who broke her out of the court room. Ezra how could you? You leave me for  her and had a child with her. I'm hurt.

How many times do I have to tell you. We were never together. You kept denying my feelings for you. I found someone who didn't and your trying to take that away from me. What's next your going to hurt my daughter. Your really sick as I thought. I said. Please I wouldn't hurt a child but if you had child by someone else then me. Then I'll have to hurt her. YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! YOU MONSTER!!! Leia yelled.

I can tell sabine wasn't so I have to do something. Leia get on ship. I said. Why? Because mira is in a lot of danger if you and her stay here. Especially mira. So need you take off. Got it. But what about you? I'll be fine.  Your main objective is to get her out here. Now go. She started running up the ramp but the figure started flying towards her and I knock them down with force. Leia got on the ship and took off. Then I was stun. I fell to the ground unconscious. The last thing I heard was. I got special plans for you.

Leia pov.
I was in space trying to keep mira calm. It's ok daddy will be ok. Then a transmission came on. Hello this leia bridger who am I speaking to? I ask. Leia it's me hera. It was hera. Hera I read you. Is everything alright leia? No. Don't worry we're coming up to your position. I saw the ghost came out of hyperspace and I dock with the ship. I meet hera and kanan in the airlock.

Are you alright. Where's ezra? Hera ask. He was captured by sabine. Before the ship went into space I saw sabine stun him. He lay there unconscious. Don't worry we will get him back. She look at mira as she was still crying. You need any help. Yeah can her hold her I need a break. I gave her to hera and I sat down. Then all of sudden mira calm down. That's wired it's like she stop crying. Kanan said.

Yes it's because I calm down. She can feel the force in me and I can feel it in her. Wait are telling us that... But I cut him off. Yes I have focus powers. The only ones who know this is my father and ezra. It's was best to keep secret. Ok but why would sabine take ezra? Hera ask. I don't know but it can't be good.

2 hours later
Ezra pov.
I started to wake up. Trying to figure out where I am. I see that your awake. I look to see who said that. It was sabine. I tried to move but couldn't. Don't try you can't breakout. Those cuffs are design to block your powers. So no escaping for you. What do you want from? Your heart that's it. If you won't love me i'll focus you too. Never. Ok but will be together forever. No we won't.

Yes we will because were going to my home planet to get married. No thanks I'm already married. Not for long. Once I married you. Your marriage with leia won't exist anymore and your be mine forever. Your sick. What can I say. A mandaloraian never gives up on her mate. She has to take him by force if necessary. You're never going to get away with this. I just did. She left and I started to think. I got figure a way out of this. And once I do sabine's dead.