I'm Not Coming Back

2 weeks later
Ezra and Leia were landing their ship on alderaan after their vacation. When they landed they walk out and were greeted by leia's father. Leia, ezra it's good to see you again. He said. It good to see you too father. Leia said. Oh ezra there are some people here to see you. Who? Ezra ask. Come with me. Ezra and leia walk behind him into the living room. When they walk in he saw who he was talking about. It was his friends.

Ezra pov.
I was in the castle living room with leia and her father. My friends were there too. Ezra! That all said. Guys what are you doing here? I ask. We're here to pick you up. Your 2 weeks is up. It's time to bring you home. Hera said. Thanks but I'm not coming back. WHAT!!! They all yelled. Yeah. Ezra what do you mean your not coming back?

Because I already promise I'll stay here leia. Because her and I are dating. Wait you guys are dating? Sabine ask. We both nodd our heads. Oh ok. So you two got together on your mission? Zeb ask. Well there was no mission. I only said that to get ezra here. Leia said. And I'm glad you did. So you lied so you could be with ezra. Pretty much. Alright that's it ezra your coming us right now. Kanan said.

No I'm not kanan I'm happy here with leia. No your not. Your in my care and we're going home right now. Hera said. No I'm not and this is last time we have this conversation. I turn around and walk off to my and leia room.

2 minutes later
I was in the room laying down on the bed when leia walk in. You ok? She ask. I don't know. It just how they treated me back there. How hera talk about that I'm in her care. I'm pretty sure I'm older enough to make my own decisions. You know I completely understand if you want to go back. Oh no. Not this again leia. Look I already told you. I'm not going anywhere. You mean everything to me.

I grab her cheeks and pull her into a kiss. She started to kiss me back. After a few minutes we broke the kiss and look at each other. I love you leia. I love you too ezra. Then we kiss again.

One hour later
Sabine pov.
I was in my room thinking. How could ezra love leia then me. I'm mean sure I rejected him a few times in past but when he was gone  I started to miss him. Then I fell in love with him. But no the princess got to him first before I did. What does he see in her and not in me? Look at me, I'm cute, a good warrior and fighter, and expert in guns and explosives. And what does she got?

Money, fame, and a place in the senate but she not like me. By the force I will get ezra to see by going with her was a mistake and he'll come back to me.