Twin Brother

An hour later.
Ezra pov.
Me, leia, our daughter, and the crew arrived at tatooian. It wasn't that much. Well guys here we are. Tatooian. The planet with two suns and the biggest dust ball in the galaxy. Hera said. So leia do you know where we suppose to be going? Zeb ask. I'm not sure. I have a brother down there. We must share the same energy. Leia said.

She closes her eyes and clear her mind to find her brother. We wait for a good minute until she opens them. I can feel his presence. I can guide you to him captain syndulla. Good enough for me. Show me the way. Hera flew the ghost to the directions leia was giving her. Then we saw a small house. There I can feel him there. She said. Are you sure? I ask. I'm pretty sure.

The ghost landed at the house and a teenager with blonde hair came out. We walk out and came up to him. Can I help you folks with something? He ask. Um do you know a person named luke skywalker? Leia ask. Yes that's me. Why do you ask? Because I'm your twin sister.

Leia pov.
Because I'm your twin sister. I said. What my sister. But I don't have a sister. Well you do now. We were separated from each other when we were born. By a man named obi wan kenobi. Wait you ben kenobi. Who? Ezra ask. He's a old man who lives somewhere in this desert. My aunt and uncle tell me to stay away from him because they think he's crazy.

Do you think you can take us to him? That's the problem. I don't where he lives. And besides going into the desert is dangerous. You can get lost in it without any water or you can get killed or captured by sand people.  What are sand people? Zeb ask. Mindless people who live in the desert and attack anything if it's not one of their own.

We can use the ghost to search for him. Hera said then chopper came out. What's wrong chop? Chopper spoke and hera said. A sand storm coming. Then we better get inside. Here you guys came into my place until the storms over. We fellow luke in his house and it was much bigger in the inside.

My aunt and uncle are on vacation. So it's just me. There's plenty of room. By the way. I never got you guys names? He ask. Oh this is hera, zeb, kanan, and chopper. And this is my husband ezra. So I have a brother in law. Yes and we also have a child. I grab mira out of ezra's arms and showed her to him. Wow she's beautiful. Thanks. Well let's rest. It will be awhile until the strom dies down.We all sat down and talk the rest of the time.

2 hours later.
Ezra pov.
The strom was finally over and we came out of the house. Well looks it over but sand got into the engine. It will be 30 minutes until I can fix them. That fine we got plenty of time.
I said. Then out of nowhere a person wearing brown robes came walk up to us. Can we help you? Luke ask. The question is can I help you.

We grab our weapons just in case he tried to do something. Who are you? A friend. He reach for his hood and pulled it down. It was an old man and he said. I am obi wan kenobi.