Lock Up

Ezra pov.
Nothing will ever keep us apart. Leia said. UNTIL NOW!!! Someone yelled. We look behind us and saw sabine jump out behind some rocks. Sabine what are you doing here? I ask. I'm here to finish leia. Now it's time to die. I'm not going to let that happen. Ezra please move out the way so I can kill her and get you back. You sound like a crazy person right now. You actually think I'll go to you if you kill leia.

Yes I love you and she stole you away from me. So now leia die. I pulled out my lightsaber and defended she shots. SABINE STOP THIS AT ONCE!!! I yelled while still deflecting. NEVER LEIA MUST DIE!!! I kept deflecting shoot but I miss one and it hit me in the arm. Ahhhhhh! EZRA!!! Sabine yelled. I fell to the ground and leia pull out a blaster and stuns sabine. Sabine fell back on unconscious and leia kneel down to me.

Ezra are you ok? I'm fine leia. It's just a little a scratch. No it's not a scratch. You been shot. We need to get you back to the palace. What about sabine? We have to bring her with us. Me and and leia grab her by legs and drag her back to the speeder.

30 minutes later.
Hera pov.
I was with the crew in the common room when my com went off. Hello who is this? I ask. This is leia. I need to talk to you. Can you meet me outside? She ask. Sure I'll be right there. I said ended it. What's going on? Kanan ask. I don't know but I'll tell you when I get back. I said and walk out.

I arrive outside and saw leia. Hay leia what's going on? It's sabine. What about sabine? She follow me and ezra today and try to shot me but ezra deflected the shots and in up getting hit. Is he ok? Yes he's in the media bay but for sabine actions. She in the palace prison right now. How long? Not for long unless you can bail her out.

How much is it? It's $1000.00 credits. $1000.00 credits are you serious? Yes according to royal law it's  $500.00 but if you attack the princess and her lover it raises to $1000.00. I thought ezra was defending you. She didn't attack him. She did when he got shot. Ok I don't have enough right now but it will take time. Ok and don't worry about it. It will stay the same. Ok I need to go talk to kanan about this. Ok and you can go talk to her if you want. She said and left. I went back into the ghost.

I walk back into the common room and saw everyone. Hey is thing ok? Kanan ask. No sabine's in prison. WHAT!!! Everyone yelled. She tried to kill leia but ezra defended her and got shot. I said. How long is she in there for? Zeb ask. Long if we can get the bail money. How much? $1000.00 credits. What that's too much. It will take us a month or two to get it. Kanan said. I know I'm going to see sabine. I'll be right back. I said and walk out.

Ezra pov.
The media droid put tape around my arm and said I should take it easy for a while to let my arm heal. Then leia came in and sat next to me. How he's doing doc? She ask. He's fine it was only a flesh wound but he's to take it easy for awhile. He said. Thanks. No problem he said and walk out. She kiss my cheek and said thanks. For what? I ask. For protect me today. No problem I won't let anything happen to my princess. And I don't to my jedi hurt. That's my girl. I said and kiss her.