Meeting Him

Ten days later.
Ezra pov.
I was in mine and leia's room waiting for her to come back. She let me move in with her since we're together now. She left 5 days ago to go pick up her father from coruscant and she'll be back in 5 days. It's a good thing I didn't go. If anyone saw me I'll be arrested or shot. I mean it is the empire home world.

Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and open it. There was a palace guard. Master brigder the highness arrived and wishes for to come outside. He said. Thank you I'm on way. I said and ran off.

I made it outside where I saw the the ship on the landing platform and out came leia. LEIA!! I yelled and started running towals her. EZRA!!! She yelled back me. When I made it to her. I pick her up and started spin her around. Oh ezra I didn't know you miss me that much. Leia said while I was still spinning her. I stop and put her down. Yes I did. I said and kiss her.

Oh ezra there's someone I would like to meet. Then I saw her father come out of the ship. Dad this is ezra. Leia said introducing me. Ezra it's good to meet you. Your very talented in the rebellion. He said. Thank you sir it's good to meet you. I understand that you and my daughter are together and that you move in with her. Yes sir I have I love daughter and I'll protect her. I said. Well as long as my daughter happy I'm happy. He said smiling.

Thanks dad. Leia said huging him. Alright now I have some work to do you two have fun now. He said and walk off. Alright bye dad so were we? Leia ask. I think we were kissing. Let's go finish in the bedroom then. She grab my arm and pulled us to our room.

We reach our room and leia push me on the bed and locks the door. She gets on top of me and kiss me. I kiss her back and we started making out. Then it started getting ruff and wild. We pulled away from each other and look into each other eyes. I can tell that we we're thinking of the same thing. Then I ask her. Leia are you sure you want to do this? Yes ezra I do I want us to be more then boyfriend and girlfriend I want us to be lover's. Ok then let's do it. We took our clothes and got under covers.