🔥Burn the stage ~ Arguement PT.1 🔥

Y/N and the boys were stressed.
It was ten minutes before the concert in chile and they gather up to go through movements or something they need to perfect.

Today was different. They were more stressy than usual.

Interview

Y/N- we were panicking because its the first time we had a concert in chile. We were also very exhausted as it was halfway through our tour amd exhaustion just started kicking in.

RM- as the leader, its my job to make sure everything flows and all members including me stay in focus throughout the whole tour. We dont want to disappoint our fans as they have been waiting for the concert in ages. But we cant help but lose it sometimes.

Back stage

RM- we just need to do as rehearsed and everything will be okay. Its a big stage so make sure to space out.

*everyone nods in agreement*

Tae- *sat down* "Y/N-ah, you missed a few moves in spring day earlier, didnt you?"

*Y/N  shakes her head*

Tae- "earlier, you did when it was the bridge"

Y/N- "oh that was because the timing went off a bit, but overall i did okay"

Tae- " you need to remember when we run because im behind you amd if you dont run we will trip over you"

Y/N- "i know what to do and i wont forget the move. Its just earlier i was tired, thats all."

Tae- "i never said about your focus, im just telling you to-

Y/N- "i...AM doing what im doing! I dont need you tell me what and what not to do! Im fine with my moves and im focused now!"

Tae- "i wasnt saying that! I was saying about you forgetting moves! Why cant you just-"

Y/N- "im doing my best!"

Tae- "well i am- oh whatever." *sits down upset and angry*

Hoseok- "yah yah yah.. This isnt worth fighting about now. Look. Just go with it And if she messes up a move just leave it okay?"

*Y/N sighs, angry herself*

RM- " we have minutes till the concert. We shouldnt fight now. Lets not act like amateurs now okay?"

Interview

tae- " i was only trying to talk to her about choreography. My intentions werent to make her angry by offending her. When she raised her voice at me saying shes doing her best... I felt very discouraged."

Y/N - "i only said my opinion and he was scolding me and i felt offended when he kept repeating that i forget moves or i did that i did this etc. I did my best during rehearsals and i spoke to him with that in mind. I dont know why he got angry and upset but i am as well."

Moved to a seperate room with RM , JHOPE AND JIMIN

*watching tae and Y/N*

Tae- "i was talking to you about choreo and you over reacted. It really pissed me off when you said that ! -"

Jimin- "wait a minute wait a minute!"

Interview

Jimin- " it wasnt a nice sight to see. We never expected taehyung and Y/N to fight. They are in my opinion the closest members and seeing them fight for no important reason disappointed us."