💕BTS sleepy moments💕

Inspired By every clip i watch 💕

Run bts episode 55

*reference to when it was Jimin,jk,Tae and Jhope in the living room playing games and the rest went to bed*
You were the first to leave along with Yoongi and namjoon
You- *yawns and stretches* " I'm going to sleep.. see you later oppas.." *goes to one of the rooms and lays down on the bed after stretching* "ah...it's too bright.." *shuts the door to block  their screaming and light and then rolls down the curtains till its pitch black* "sorry camera...you will have to go on  night mode.." *turns it on and then gets in the bed and instantly falls into deep slumber*

Yoongi- *goes to another room and does the same* "agh it's too cold.. oh the AC is on.." *turns it off then jumps into bed*

Namjoon- "ah...is this the beds?" *lays down and doesn't even do anything but go straight to sleep*

TIMESKIP A BIT

*jin finishes his poem*
Jin- "I'm going to sleep now" *staff tell him there's three rooms* "aish, which one is y/n in?" *staff points to the room you are sleeping in and he goes in that one after saying goodbye to the camera*
Jin- *whispering* "y/n?" *taps her leg so she moves up* "I'm going to sleep too.."
you- *you groan and face the other way*
Jin- "goodnight for now dongsaeng.." *falls asleep*

An hour or so later

Tae- "I will go wake the members!"
*jin has woken up already which leaves you, Yoongi and namjoon*

Tae- "I will go wake the members!"*jin has woken up already which leaves you, Yoongi and namjoon*

(Yes the bottom one is jin before anyone attacks me but just pretend it's you)

Tae- *plays a nursery  Rhyme and goes to wake Namjoon first* "hyung" *turns in the light and pulls the covers off him*
Namjoon- *croaky voice* "oh.."
Tae- "time to get up and help prepare the food and table"
*namjoon litro falls asleep again and doesn't move*

Tae- *laughs and goes to wake Yoongi next* "hyung!" *sings and dances into the room causing Yoongi to get annoyed and pulls the blanket up to cover his whole body and face* "go away..."
Tae- *lifts up the blanket and peeps In* "will you help us cook hyung?" *pulls blanket off him*
Yoongi- "yes...yes..I will- ah. Stop it.. let go" *having tug of war with his blanket*
Tae- "are you awake hyung ?"  *laughs*
Yoongi- *sleepily nods* "yes.."
Tae- "Okay" *leaves to wake you up*

Tae opens the door and sees how dark it is

Tae- "I swear y/n is a vampire or something." *turns on the light and laughs because you didn't even wake up at him turning the light on* "yah this kid. Y/n!! Wake up ad help Jungkook book ramen and set the table too" *pulls the blanket off of you*
You- *you glance at him for like a millisecond and turn around so you are facing the wall* *mumbles* "it's..only..been five minutes.." *cant be asked to fight for the blanket*
Tae- *laughs* "y/n it has been an hour or more" *sits next to her and picks her up* "if you won't get up like you never do then here." *walks to the living room where everyone else is waiting and plops her down on the sofa next to hoseok*
Hoseok- "wah.. here comes the sleep maknae of bts like always." *smiles as you lay down, head on his lap and fall asleep again*
Jungkook- "we will be back once we recollect ourselves!" *speaks to the camera*

Run bts episode 53

In the van

Yoongi- "yah yah yah yah ! Y/n don't fall asleep, we are in the middle of recording!" *laughs and claps along with the other members*
You- *yawns* "sorry.. when I'm in a car I get drowsy.." *you rub your eyes*
Jin- "yah I expect some professional behaviour in this group" *laughs as you hit his arm* "yah I'm older than you! Respect please"
You- "ah..whatever.." *you lean on the window sill and doze off *

At the market

Jimin- "y/n, we are at the market, come on." *gets out the van*
Cameraman- "mind your step y/n" *smiles and films you for the behind cam*
You- *bows* "Thankyou camera oppa" *slowly gets down and bumps into taehyungs back as you are still In a daze*
Tae- *gets scared* "ah! Oh y/n, you scared me" *laughs*
You- "sorry.." *you fix your shoes and stumble, causing you to nearly fall*
Namjoon - "wake up miss sleepy" *smiles at your cuteness*