prep for grammy awards 🤩

your outfit for grammy awards

namjoon- *talking to the camera who is filming them get ready*

y/n- *pretty nervous about grammys and decides to rehearse what you're  gonna say to calm her nerves*

*taehyung approaches you and  gives you some snacks to eat* "it's going to be fine, we will have such an amazing time y/n"

*you nibble on your snacks and lean back on your seat* "i really hope it will be okay, we are in a hall full of amazing artists..if i mess up, i'm so sorry" *breathes in and out*

jimin and jin go up to namjoon

jin- "heyyy RMMMMM, help me practice my line" *laughs and hits jimins shoulder out of embarrassment* "i can..choice"

jimin- "wahhh i can choiceee yeah" *high fives jin and namjoon scoffs*

namjoon- "hyung it's i can choose, i can CHOOSE" *fixing his shirt collar*

hoseok- "if namjoon says it's choose its choose" *laughs* "he knows way more than us" *laughs more with jimin and jin*

forward time to them being outside their hotel room ready to head to the van

yoongi- *watching every member panic about what they want to say and he just smiles*

y/n - *repeating everything again but stops and bursts into laughter and imitates how taehyung says his line*

manager- "okay, let's head to the van now"

you guys all do your routine before an important event and you head out