😑 | Travel sick | 😑

A/n im on a plane and i feel sick so im writing this lol. Sidenote- i have written three chapters that i dont think are good enough so i will fix it and upload it later xx

SEATING ORDER IN THE PLANE

Left:       jin|Yoongi | Jungkook
Middle: Namjoon | Y/N | Jimin
Right:     taehyung | jhope | manager

Namjoon- *glances over at you putting your neck pillow on and mask on* "y/n, are you sure you will be okay? Your travel sickness is really-"

You- *cuts him off * " oppa, if you keep asking me then i will start feeling it more and i dont want that." *closes her eyes as the plane starts*

Namjoon- *sighs* "just wake me up when you feel sick okay?" *takes your glasses of your face and puts it away for you* *leans on his neck pillow and closes eyes to sleep as well*

ABOUT AN HOUR INTO THE FLIGHT
Bts are sleeping peacefully apart from you who wakes up feeling nauseous

You- "not now.." *you hold  your head* *tries to ignore it but you start feeling worse* "ahh...." *you feel like crying and wakes up jimin*

Jimin- *opens eyes* "are you okay dongsaeng?" *worried*

You- "i feel..really sick..." *crying* "its worse than normal.." *you hold your head and start shaking*

Jimin- *instant panic* "oh no. Y/n. Y/n?" *wakes up namjoon who is on the opposite side of you* "hyung! Wake up!" *namjoon takes his headphones off and sees you crying*

Namjoon- *panics* "y/n, breathe.. Here. Drink my water" *gives you his water bottle and you start drinking*

You- *gasps for air* "i want to get off.." *saying nonsense*

Jimin- "you cant y/n, we are in the middle of a flight" *strokes your back and talks quieter as he forgot its a public plane still*
"try and get more sleep dongsaeng okay?" *sees you calming down*

Namjoon- *puts arm around your shoulder and you lean on his shoulder* "have some more sleep. Im right here dont worry." * plays with your hair as it helps you fall asleep*

You- *slowly dozing off* "thankyou..."