😩y/n cant perform😩

Backstage

Manager- "y/n, I'm sorry. We all are. We can't let you perform in your condition. If it gets worse you will have to rest for a whole two weeks. You know the consequences."
Y/n- "its only a concert though.. I can rest afterwards.. I have to perform... every dance will be confusing because of me.. it's fine please oppa." *literally heartbroken that she cant perform*
*members watching her basically beg to perform*
Yoongi- "dongsaeng, please. We don't want you to get anymore pain. You can still be on stage but you will be sitting. They will understand okay?" *stands up and pats her back, being careful of her shoulder*
Y/n- "but.." *crying*

*hoseok goes to her and hugs her tight* Hoseok- "I know you wanted to perform

Hoseok- "I know you wanted to perform... but you are ill and you have a bad shoulder..it's fine dongsaeng..."
Y/n- *leaves the room*
Manager- "we still have an hour till the actual concert so...let her calm down.."
*members sit down on the sofas, upset that she can't perform as well as they know how excited she was*
Jungkook- " I feel bad hyungs..." *lays down*
Jin- *sighs* "I know.. but we can't do anything. Her health comes first. Especially as she is the maknae.. she will be sitting on stage so that's okay."
Namjoon- "lets go to her. Where is she noona?" *asks a staff member*
Staff- "in the food room sitting by the table."
*everyone goes and when they see her they feel a massive chunk of sadness and pity for her*

" *everyone goes and when they see her they feel a massive chunk of sadness and pity for her*

Yoongi- *takes the hat off so they can see her* "y/n.."
Y/n - *sniffs* "Do you think I cant perform because I am a girl? Just because I'm ill? Is that how low I am to you guys?" *drinks her tea and pushes it away*
Taehyung- *taken back by her words* "y/n, we don't treat you specially because you are a girl. We are doing this because your health is very important. Same goes to all of us." *drinks some of her drink as she doesn't want it*
*y/n slowly nods and members go to hug her, being careful of her shoulder too*

Time skip to on stage

*saying their speeches at the end of performance*

ARMY- "CHOI Y/n! CHOI Y/n! CHOI Y/n!"
Y/n - *sighs and voice shaky* "ugh.... army!" *already tearing up at fans cheering even though she thought they would be angry at her* " I...am..very sorry.. for not being able to perform and fully interact with you guys..." *wipes tears and hears fans saying it's okay* "I am not feeling well today... and my shoulder is in a bit of pain but don't worry too much about me as I'm totally fine..I'm sorry for today and I promise to perform better next time.. I love you!" *starts crying and members comfort her while fans scream her name*

 I love you!" *starts crying and members comfort her while fans scream her name*