📷Vlive~gonewrong📷

✏️whoever that is on the picture! You is gorgeous ❤️✏️

*y/n and the boys decided to do a vlive as she wants to address something to the fans but prefers the boys to be with her, only the maknae line*

✏️in between jimin and jungkook is you✏️

Y/n- "annnnyeonngggggg ARMY!!" *sees the view count go up already*
Taehyung- "shall we start speaking now y/n? Or.."
Jimin- "wait till more people join like 300,000 as its already on 283,045"
Jungkook- "lets talk about something else for the minute then! How is ARMY!?"
Y/n- "yah, not too loud. The rest are sleeping next door." *laughs*
Jimin- "oh well!"
*starts talking about random shit*
Y/n- "you CAN have vegan burgers! It's just-
Jungkook- "-oh yah. It's 954,359 viewers already!"
Taehyung- "lets talk about it then y/n."
Y/n- *nods* "hi ARMY! I just wanted to say something that was concerning the other members which To be honest doesn't bother me but Yoongi oppa and jin oppa told me to address this. Um.... when we-uh- we went to- uh..*laughs nervously* ah.mianhae."
Jimin- "what we want to say is that when y/n went to spend a day out with friends, some of ARMY saw her and started chasing and attacking her and her friend! I know bighit should have made a statement about this but I feel like we should as it is personal you know?"
Jungkook- "we do not mind if a few of you come up and say hi as we love that but we need you guys to understand that we need personal space and attacking and chasing isn't good."
Y/n- "I know..some of you don't like and accept me in bangtan but.. please don't go too far with hating on me.. I do not mind some comments as I forget about it but I guess I can say the person or fan was actually quite violent and aggressive. She-"
Taehyung- "she yanked her backwards and started throwing things at her and yelling very rude and disgusting names that we cannot say on vlive! Y/n doesnt deserve that so please if any of you watching that do not like her. Please respect us and our feelings please.."
*all three shocked at his sudden outburst*
Y/n- "Thankyou oppa." *smiles* "um.. we love you very much ARMY and we do not by any means meant to offend you or..tell you off...I just wanted to ask if you can be more careful around us..."
Jungkook- *reading comments*
Comment 1- 'y/n! You have no right to say anything that has to do with us being fans! Just because you joined bangtan late does not mean you are fully part of the group! We prefer seven only!😡😡'
Comment 2- ''yah. Leave y/n alone.. 바보..😡😕'
Comment 3 - 'we are here for the boys! Not you so go away! 🙄🖕🏼'
*gets triggered by the rude comments apart from one that he saw who actually defended y/n.*
*jimin, y/n and tae still talking about the issue*
Jimin- " well anyways, wah, twelve million viewers.. I am very glad that-
Jungkook- *pissed* "could some of you stop putting really mean comments about her please!? We did this vlive for her and you are just bashing her so stop.!?"
*rude comments still coming in bashing y/n*
*y/n sighs* "Jungkook-ah..hajima.. /stop it/ just leave it.. please.."
Jungkook- "they won't stop so goodbye." *turns the vlive off which shocks he other three and most probably the fans*
Jimin- " yah Jungkook! Can you not control your anger?"
Taehyung- " you just caused a big scene..."
Jungkook- "no I didn't ! They wouldn't stop and I can tell y/n was upset"
Y/n- "jungkook..you should not have done that.." *shocks jungkook*
Jungkook- "what the hell y/n!? I was sticking up for you so I ended it before it got worse! Can't you appreciate that?"
Jimin- *walks to get some food at the end of the room* "stop it both of you."
Y/n- *angry* "why do you get involved with everything now that happens to me huh!?"
Jungkook- *leaves in anger and goes to his room*

✏️A/n OOOHHHHH....... I might do another instagram one, on this situation❤️✏️