ℍello çounsellor

Not a real episode that's in the show by the way xx

You have been watching hello counsellor for ages and you are so addicted to it. You love hearing people's problems and think of ways to solve it. Obviously you and the boys are busy most of the time but when you guys aren't, you stay in bed and binge watch.

You got invited to be a guest on hello counsellor and you were over the moon.

Outfit

Hosts

Chanwoo- "so we have a special guest today joining us! Please introduce yourself"You- "ah

You- "ah.. hello, I'm y/n, the maknae of bts" *bows head and the room is filled with screams and claps, shocking you at the amount of fans there*
Young ja- "how come no one claps for me when I introduce myself? Yah, y/n, you paid them didn't you?"
*you and everyone bursts into laughter*
You- "no no unnie, i didn't. I will clap for you" *starts clapping*
Taejoon- *shy* "you are cute"
Young ja- " woah taejoon. What's going on? Are you hitting on her. Just reminding you now she is in a group with seven boys who are probably very protective of her so if you die, don't say I didn't tell you."
*you laugh and taejoon becomes defensive*
Taejoon- "no no no! I'm just being kind. I'm a really big fan of you y/n." *smiles shyly*
You- "awe Thankyou.." *smiles back making him blush*
Changwoo- "okay so before this turns into a love story, let's begin with our first issue today!" Taegyun, please read out the letter"

Taegyun- "hello counsellor, my name is lee jihee. I am 19 years old and I want to become a model as my full time job and career. Ever since I was little I would do little model shows and catwalks so I can dress up and show off in front of my family. Till now I sometimes do it for fun but ever since I started getting body shamed by my friends, My confidence has been wiped out and I threw away all my clothes and burned all my photoshoot photos. I never told my family this and obviously not my friends so I write to you. Please help me solve this problem of mine. Thankyou"

Audience are shocked

Dongyup- "wah... she is only 19 and she goes through this?" *looks over at you*
Young ja- "you okay y/n? Did something in the letter do something to you?"
You- *snapped out of it* " oh I'm okay, it's just shocking at what.. jihee has been putting up with for quite a while now I'm guessing without telling anyone. I'm intrigued to hear more about her situation." *smiles*
Taejoon- "Okay, lee jihee, please come down!"

Theme song plays as jihee slides down to join everyone

*claps and cheers fills the room*
Jihee sits in between taejoon and young ja, which means you are two seats away

Jihee- *shy* "h..e...llo.."
changwoo- "hello! Please don't be shy! We are here to help." *smiles*
You- "we read your letter and it's very sad to hear what your situation is. Can you explain more about it as this was a brief summary?" *talks softly as you know she's intimidated by everyone's attention on her*
Jihee- *nods slowly* "ah...yes of course unnie... um... so as I put in the letter.. my dream is to be a model.. well. Was my dream. anyways... I was super into catwalks, photoshoots, modelling tv shows... things that had something to do with dressing up and photos. I was always signing up for competitions like those and I did win about three times out of a mere two hundred people! I thought I was getting famous and my confidence was going up until my friends... who are here right now, started to body shame and tease me about my dream and how I won't become that and I'm being too childish and immature. I was so low on esteem and confidence I decided to quit which meant I burnt and threw everything that reminded me of modelling and photoshoots. Basically I threw my dream away" *starts tearing up and taejoon gets some tissues and gives it to her* "Thankyou oppa..." *wipes her eyes and sniffs*

Everyone completely shocked at her explaining

Young ja- "you threw your dream away because of what people say to you?" *lost for words*
Jihee- *nods*

You were so angry

[TO BE CONTINUED BABIES]