| Im not different to any of you | 😭 Pt. 1

Song that I think, fits for this ^^^^
(I wouldn't say that big of a trigger warning but still. This chapters a bit sad. If it's personal to you I'm sorry, it's happened to me before. Remember you aren't alone)

-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-
1st person

Your outfit:

You- "please

You- "please..I don't want to go back to school. I told you what happened before.."

Flashback
Yoojin- *starts screaming at you* "you think you are so special! Just because you are an idol now, it does not mean I won't treat you like a piece of dirt because in my eyes, you still are!"
You- "no I'm not! I want to be normal and I hate when people go up to me and ask for pictures and that because I don't like being known as popular and famous! I want people to know my feelings through music! I want friends like you have! I want to live a normal life but I can't! You are making it worse for me yoojin. I want an education so leave me alone, please!"
Soojung- "Oh don't start acting sad and making us feel sorry for you! You just want to brag in everyone's faces that you are successful and we aren't! I hope those boys you live and work with realise how shit you are and go on without you!" *yanks a special bracelet that was given to you by a fan and throws it on the floor and crushes it*
You- *heartbroken* "no!" *bends down and picks it up, with tears rolling down your face*
Yoojin- "go to hell bitch." *soojung and yoojin leave laughing their asses off, leaving you on the floor, trying your best to fix the bracelet*
You- *crying* *a group of students see you and instantly run up to you and comfort you* "I-I'm Okay friends... Thankyou for caring.." *smiles as they help you get up*
Student- "was it soojung and nayeon again? Do you want me to tell your guard or the principal?"
You- *shakes head* "n-no! It's okay, I'm honestly okay, Thankyou though" *smiles fakely*
End of flashback

Manager- "y/n, this is a different school now! It's fine dongsaeng I promise, it's okay."
Yoongi- "I know it's hard. But you have to go to school. Only twice a week. You can handle that y/n.." *reaches for a hug but you stand up*
You- "you don't understand! I got bullied. Bullied... I- I cant face anyone anymore. I'm an idol! Everyone will hate me.. they will only be friends with me because of my fame and to get to you guys!" *stressed*
Jungkook- "y/n that isn't true.. please don't think that."
Manager- "come on y/n. We have to go now. It's nearly start of school."
Jin- "I made you food! It's in your backpack and please don't be shy there! Make some friends!"
You- *breathes out and waves back then heads towards the van*
Manager- "I'm going to be with you throughout the whole day as no doubt there will be fans in your school. There will also be millions of paparazzi so I have to protect you from them and obviously people who might become horrible towards you"
You- "thanks for telling me that oppa. Now I'm shit scared."
Manager- "yah. Language please."
You- *covers mouth* "sorry! Sorry.. I wasn't thinking"

ARRIVES AT SCHOOL
*you get out of the car, instantly bombarded by camera flashes and screaming students who are filled with joy to see you*
You- "annyeong!" *wave at cameras and that But starts heading into the building, literally guarded by three security guards*
Student 1- "is that y/n from bts?" *rolls eyes* "she will take everyone ne'er her little spell won't she."
Student 2 - "time to show that she doesn't belong here." *clicks Tongue and smirks and comes up with an idea*
AT HER FIRST CLASS
*you blush at your fellow students who keep complimenting and admiring you ever since you walked in*
Student- "y/n you are gorgeous!."
You- "ah..don't be silly" *laughs shyly*
Teacher - "class, we have a very special student that joined our school today!of course everyone knows you so no need for introduction!"
You- "oh no, I'm not special ma'ame, I prefer to be seen as a normal ordinary student who loves learning" *laughs and so does the rest of the class*
20 minutes into the lesson
*the two girls walk in*
Teacher- *looks at the clock and looks back at them* "still very late, but better Yuna and mimi."
You- *you start getting anxious because they remind you of nayeon and soojung*
*thinks* "shit. Just look down. It's okay." *looks down at your work*
Yuna- "you should have started teaching after we arrived then bitch." *rolls eyes and sits next to you purposely* "I expect you to make contact with me when I walk in. People do it to you so you should do it to. In this school, I am the famous one" *takes her gum out and spits it at you, making you nearly want to throw up as you are a big germaphobeq*
You- "that's disgusting!" *feels mimi come up to her as well*
Mimi- "you are the only disgusting one in here, piece.of.shit."

PART TWO COMING NEXTTTTTT