❤️ | BBMA | ❤️

✏️IF THEY ARE SPEAKING IN KOREAN I WILL PUT IT UNDERLINED✏️

It's the first time y/n and the boys perform at BBMA. What's even better is...
its the first time they will perform their new song 'FAKE LOVE'.
On stage.
In America
In front of millions of people and other legendary artists.
Y/n is scared. Really scared.

BACKSTAGE:
Y/ns outfit:

BACKSTAGE:Y/ns outfit:

Y/n -* shaking* "wah....I'm going crazy...." *nervously laughs as the other members look at her*
Jin- "you will be perfect, just do as we rehearsed and everyone will love our performance, don't panic y/n"
*does his best to reassure her*
American Staff- " bts! On stage now please!!! Your time to perform!"
Hoseok- "what did he say?" *laughs*
Namjoon- " we have to go on stage now! Come on guys let's do this!" *does their signature hand shake thing*
Y/n- *breathes out* "fighting!" *follows the boys and starts to perform the best they can*

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE PERFORMANCE

*members out of breath completely*
They go backstage.
*recieves claps and cheers from everyone backstage and compliments that on,y Namjoon and y/n  can mostly understand*
Namjoon- "well done guys!! I'm so proud of you all! We did it! We performed which was our dream! To perform in BBMAS!!"
Y/n - *starts dancing out of nowhere, making the members and some staff break into laughter*
Jimin- "I thought you were scared y/n?" *smiles at the cute maknae*
Yoongi- "it looks like she is not anymore since we did it" *smiles softly*
Jungkook- "i think we need to change back into the clothes we wore when we arrived as we need to wait for the awards now."
MEMBERS NOD AND GET CHANGED
Y/ns outfit:

AS THEY WALK BACK TO THEIR SEATS FANS START SCREAMING

*y/n waves at ARMY, trying her best to look at everyone but gets distracted when Taehyung taps her shoulder*

Seating order
Hoseok | Jin | Jungkook | Y/n | Taehyung | Namjoon | Yoongi
Y/n in the middle as it's safe
Taehyung- *gives her a blanket to cover up her legs as she is wearing a skirt* "put this over you please."
Y/n- "yes." *does what she is told*

TIME SKIP TO THE TOP SOCIAL ARTIST AWARD
Host-  " and the top social artist award goes to!" *opens the envelope* "b....T.....S!!!!!"
*ARMY start to go crazy and even non bts fans*
Namjoon- "we did it!"
*all eight of them stand up and hug eachother and then walk up to the stage to recieve the award*

S!!!!!"*ARMY start to go crazy and even non bts fans*Namjoon- "we did it!" *all eight of them stand up and hug eachother and then walk up to the stage to recieve the award*

Namjoon- *does his beautiful speech that should have an album dedicated to it because it's the most beautiful thing-*
Y/n- *shyly goes up to the microphone* "uh..m... ARMY!!" *looks around at the army bombs, indicating where the fans are* "Thankyou so much for everything you have done for us.. Thankyou for never failing to love and support us and although we sometimes doubt our songs, you still appreciate and enjoy it and we love you guys so much!! This is all because of all of you and I wish I can go around and hug every single one of you if I had the chance! Thankyou!"
*bows and goes back to her place next to Yoongi, and wait for everyone else to say their speeches and they all bow and leave to go back to their seats to enjoy the rest of the show~*

Namjoon- "teamwork... makes the dream work."