//i miss them already//

you were challenged during your guys' break to be separated and do activities by yourself without your members for a whole two weeks.

this was yours and their reaction:

Manager- "as it is your holiday, i have created a challenge for you y/n, firstly because you are the youngest and you are the members possession

Manager- "as it is your holiday, i have created a challenge for you y/n, firstly because you are the youngest and you are the members possession."

you- *claps hands* "ooh! i like challenges! i love them! what is it oppa!"

manager- "you need to go the whole two weeks living and doing everything by yourself without having the members help. you will have your own camera and a camera following you around everyday. it will become a mini show for the fans, and you guys will also be recorded because you will have to stop yourselves from calling y/n everyday,visiting her and all that. You have two calls that you can make. only two" *gives you a key*

you- *already worried* "whats this for?"

manager- "because the members have keys to your apartment, we are renting a different apartment for you. i wont tell you the address yet"

jimin- "ah... manager hyung.. why are you doing this to us..." *members laugh*

suga- "yah, this will be easy. okay, when does she have to go?" *feels pretty confident*

manager- " in ten minutes. y/n? Go and pack everything you will bring to your apartment, the proper filming will start right when you enter your place. before you go, here are two lists, both having twenty activities you guys will need to do and see if you can cope without eachother. its harder for you y/n as its only you but good luck to all eight of you" *hands one sheet to y/n and the others to jin who will look after it*

jin- *reads it* "do the washing- agh! i hate that. jungkook, i nominate you"

everyone starts laughing

jungkook- *scoffs* "why me? why not taehyung hyung or someone else" *tae hits him*

tae- "i have yeontan to look after, im already occupied"

you- *stands up* "bye oppas, see you in two weeks i guess!" *takes the camera of the table and flips it to start filming yourself* "hello army! welcome to..... y/n show!" * points the camera to the members* "they are bickering over the first activity which is doing the washing! normally i do that but im not allowed to contact them after two times. i must use it wisely. Lets go!"

*you say your goodbyes and leave the room and start heading towards the van as you will go to your dorm and pack*