~~Y/ns mixtape~~

A/n I have been very  use and lots have been going in all of a sudden so it's hard to write all the time. I'm doing my best so please understand. I'm also a co-author for miinyoonjjii so please put down requests for this and her book! Check it out xx its amazing ❤️❤️ anyways enjoyyy

'MISTAKES'

Intro- my mistake 1

Intro- my mistake
1. Regret
2. Sorry
3. Change
4. Skit- ' learn to forgive myself and others'
5. 어려움 //difficulty//
6. FORGIVE
Outro-  time goes by

Who is with y/n in her songs:
Intro - by herself .  |rap|
Regret- Y/N and jin  |jin singing while y/n raps and some vocals of hers are added|
Sorry- Y/n and rapper line  |rap|
Change- Y/n and vocal line |vocal|
Skit- 'learn to forgive myself and others' -- y/n and her older brother |talking|
Difficulty- Y/n and Jhope |y/n's vocals and Jhope raps|
Forgive- Y/n and RM | both rapping|
Outro- by herself  | sing|

Reason she made this mixtape: (interview style)

Interviewer- "hello y/n! Welcome to America ! It must be weird having an interview without your other members guiding you and obviously you are very good at English which is great! As You guys are here for BBMAS coming up. We wanted to interview you especially because your latest mixtape that you produced by yourself, has been trending here in los Angeles and probably in other parts of the US!! please tell us some details as to why you produced your mixtape as it must have a lot of meaning!"

Y/n- *laughs* " its quite a long story actually. One of the reasons why I produced my mixtape was a message to all the people who still do not accept me in bang- bts as I wanted to show them that yes! I'm not perfect and I make mistakes but I learn from them. They always point out my flaws and I wanted to make it easier for them to do that by making 'mistakes'. The second reason is that I was a very naughty girl before debut. I messed around in school a lot, I was very bad outside of school like stealing, swearing, all those things. When I started in this group I suddenly started to realise those mistakes I've made. So with the help of the members who helped me produce and sing and rap in my songs, my mixtape was made and I didn't expect my album to go trending like that. It's really touching and I'm grateful."