♡JiminVlive~FanGossip♡

Jimin- "hello army..." *smiles*
*thousands of views start to go up*
Jimin- "im going to start talking now as there are wah... 82,145 viewers..."
*gets his food ready* "so..i know this  was unexpected as i normally say beforehand but i wanted to address something to our ARMY fans." *takes a bite of his food* "so a lot of you have been wondering why i looked so down in our recent comeback stage..  I dont want to worry you. I wont say much as some of it is personal but me and y/n had a fight yesterday about something that was pointless into such a big deal" *sighs and reads the comments* 

 I wont say much as some of it is personal but me and y/n had a fight yesterday about something that was pointless into such a big deal" *sighs and reads the comments* 

Comment- "are you crying?! Please dont cry.."

Jimin- "no no.. I am not crying do not worry... I just feel really down because me and y/n havent fought this big before and we havent talked since yesterday morning.. it's hard to concentrate on  things when two of us are fighting..maybe after this- " *y/n walks in* *very cold and blunt* "i left my phone here." *goes to get it without looking or talking to him*
Jimin- "um..y/n.. I am doing a vlive." *y/n goes up to the camera and puts on a fake smile* "hi ARMY!" *Leaves straight away leaving jimin upset*

" *y/n goes up to the camera and puts on a fake smile* "hi ARMY!" *Leaves straight away leaving jimin upset*

Jimin- "well... Now you guys know what i mean.. ... I have to go now..annyeong."

A/n- ooooooooohhhhhh so i made this sad lmao this is really short and im sorry.😁