| Im not different to any of you | 😭 Pt.2

Continueing from pt.1~
*takes her gum out and spits it at you, making you nearly want to throw up as you are a big germaphobe*
You- "that's disgusting!" *feels mimi come up to her as well*
Mimi- "you are the only disgusting one in here, piece.of.shit."

Teacher- "mimi and Yuna! That is appalling behaviour! Detention for two days! How dare you do that to y/n!" *teacher goes up to you*
Teacher- "oh sweetie I am so sorry. Do you need anything? Tissues? A drink? "
*yuna and mimi watch in disbelief and leave the room, making the class burst into laughter*
Student- "wah unnie! That was so cool! I wish I was you!"*everyone starts crowding you making you feel really clostraphobic*
You- "please may I leave the room.."
Teacher- "sure sweetie. Leave for as long as you like." *goes back to teaching while you take your stuff and sprint out the room to call jin*

On the phone

Jin- "hows school dongsaeng?"
You- *crying* "I cant find manager oppa and if I ask him he won't let me. Please pick me up oppa..."
Jin- "w-what happened are you okay?!" *worried*
You- "just p-please! Pick me up.." *cries more and hangs up*

*starts walking down the hall towards the exit until two girls pull her back*
You- "fuck." *sniffs and turns around to see Yuna and mimi smirking*
Yuna- "going anywhere dirt?" *pulls her up*
You- "home is where I'm going." *tries to get out her grip but fails*
Mimi- "already feeling like a queen? Because I'm sure everyone is under your little fucking spell aren't they you s***"
You- "let. Go. Of. Me." *feels a sharp pain on her cheek*
You- "you...you...just slapped..."
Yuna- "do you WANT me to do it again!?" *slaps you before you can even speak*
Manager- "LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW!" *shouted so loud all students from classes start coming outside to see the chaos*
You- *emotionally drained as you are to tired to fight back* *lostening to students conversations saying if it's you from bts*
Student- *goes up to you* "unnie.... let me help you up.." *her friends come and help you up to*
Manager- "HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER!? WHO SAYS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS IN SCHOOL!? I EXPECT YOU TWO TO BE EXPELLED FOR BULLYING AND VIOLENCE! GO!" *yuna and mimi walk away and the principal follows them*
Manager- "come on y/n. We are leaving. All the members are here." *you thank your fellow students and leave with your head looking down onto the floor but you know everyone's staring at you*
GETS INTO THE VAN
*greeted by a massive from Jin and tae as you are sitting in the same row as them in the van*
Taehyung- "dongsaeng.." *strokes your back and comforts you as Jin holds your hand*
Yoongi- *stays quiet as he is trying to stop himself from probably running out the van and killing those girls*
Jimin- "lets go home..."
Hoseok- "maybe online schooling is better for you maknae.."

Jungkook gives you some food to eat

You- *sniffs* "Thankyou" *slightly smiles and leans on jins shoulder to rest*