hardships 😓

rehearsal for dionysus

hoseok- "come on, we can perfect it, just a few more practices" *adjusting his hat and going through some moves with jimin and jin*

y/n- *youre already out of breathe so you sit down to drink your water bottle which was empty in a split second*

*taehyung lays down on the floor to calm himself down before they rehearse again*

jungkook- "if we get this done we can rest for longer, so let's get going" *pulls tae up and yoongi pulls you up*

y/n- "ow ow ow..it hurts" *you move your leg around slowly but you flinch at the sharp pain on the back of your thigh*

yoongi- "what's wrong y/n, does your leg hurt? if so-"

*you cut him off by shaking your head, signalling that you were fine and you guys start practising dionysus again from the beginning*

everything was going smoothly until you do the move where you guys go into the push-up position which conflicts with the pain in your leg causing you to fall on the floor face flat

*staff stops the music and the members quickly go up to you and sit you up but due to the agony your thigh is in, you end up crying which normally does not occur since you hate feeling like a fuss to your members*

namjoon- "someone please get the medic or something, her legs injured" *he rubs your back and the members comfort you by jimin grabbing you more water for you to drink and jin wiping your sweaty head with a towel then hoseok and jungkook slowly hold your leg in place*

y/n- *deeply upset with yourself you cover your face with your hands and sob* "i'm sorry." *the medic arrives and he kneels beside you and patches your thigh with a bandage and recommends that you sit out for the time being while it completely heals*

hoseok- "well lets take a break and continue to rehearse later, y/n go and sit down over there. i'll get you some food"